TJX / T.J. Maxxservice

I am contacting you regarding the Weatherford Tx TjMax. I have been going to this location for 7 plus years. Rae Dunn is the new trendy home decor that can only be found in TJ Max, Marshall's, and Home Goods. This certain location is allowing the same women to come in every morning and clear shelves of anything Rae Dunn. They wait outside the doors and physically slide the doors open by hand to get baskets so that they can run and shove anyone in there way to get to the items. They are rude and disrespectful. Once they get the items that have been put out prior to store opening they sit and wait for the employees to unload the boxes pretty much taking it out of there hands before they can even put it on the shelves. I'm not sure what can be done here but I feel for other shoppers there should be a limit on how many of one item you can purchase. Yesterday I was in there and one lady purchases 12 of the bird houses. I asked her if I could possibly get one and she was like nope sorry in a very snarky tone.

Kg