TJX / T.J. Maxxonline shopping

I submitted an online order on 6/25/19. I received an email explaining one item was canceled on 6/27/19. My order was not shipped until 7/1/19. I received one box today and it was someone else's order of children's clothes, two pairs of scissors, one lipstick and a pair of shoes. I contacted customer service who instructed me to return the order then told me to place my order again (some items I could not get because now they're out of stock and we're Birthday gifts) and once my return order is received then I'll get my credit. This has been a very inconvenient process and I'm so disappointed in the company that I work for. Now I cannot get numerous items that I had anticipated on receiving because someone was incompetent and messed up my Mother's Birthday gifts. Original order [protected] and new order [protected].

TJX / T.J. Maxx

See it FIRST: TJMaxx Fall Preview2
    Yahoo
    Sent

TJX Rewards Exclusive
    Save big on the newest styles! Hey Joan, members shop first at TJMAXX.COM! View in browser Styles vary by store and online. If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please unsubscribe. Privacy | Terms of Use TJX Customer Service, 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA 01701 © 2019 The TJX Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Jul 18 at 4:36 PM

Sheril Joan
    To:
    TJX Rewards Exclusive

Jul 18 at 4:48 PM

I just received a pkg. from TJ Maxx, I ordered online, and one item is missing.

Details: Order date 7/1/19 10:38 EDT GEDC
    Last 4 of card 2924

Shipping # by my name uptop1800926266299

On the invoice in the box: It lists 3 things. The Watch is missing...sku1000500493616423
    Watch is Fossil $39
    Women's searlette mini crystal bezel bracelet

There was a canvas flat handbag shipped, but the watch was listed on the invoice and NOT send.

the handbag is not on the invoice...

PLEASE RECTIFY AND SEND THE WATCH OR ISSUE A REFUND IF YOU ARE OUT. $39 + 3.37 TAX.

Thank you...Joan McCormack, 202 WillowSt. Roslyn Heights, NY 11577