Titan Revenue SolutionsCollection agency not following fair debt collection practices act

C

Angry yelling owner from Titan Revenue called me (even though I contested debt in writing) at home on Sunday, yelled and screamed at me, wouldn't let me answer questions, went over my credit report and made derogatory remarks, questioned my integrity and indicated I am a loser in life because I don't pay my bills. He slandered me, called me names and indicated I am a criminal. He didn't care about CA law or my documentation I submitted to him. After getting cold called and blasted, I called him back. He is scared to talk when he isn't the aggressive one calling you and he ended up threatening me to stop calling him or litigation. I advised him I want clarification from his comment, "he knows what kind of person I am" because child support is on my credit report.