Tires Pluslies

T

On August 6th 2009 I purchased 4 New tires from Tires Plus. I purchased Road Hazard Warranty and lifetime balance at an additional cost of about 14.00 per tire.

6 months later when I went to get them re-balanced, they claim they had no record of my paying for lifetime balance or road hazard warranty.

Since everything went into the computer, I feel they are lying. My opinion is they do this regularly and I hope that if this is so, others will come forward.

My biggest mistake is losing track of my receipts. I have searched high and lo for them but cannot find them but I definitely paid for those extras.

• 95
    95eclipsers Mar 08, 2013

Something tells me that the second time you went to get your tires rebalanced you went to a different shop than where you purchased them at. In that case it's possible that this other shop would not have record of your purchase, but this is something a simple phone call should have cleared up. If they did not take that extra step then shame on them. It is always important to keep track of your receipts, especially for repairs and services. They are your only backup when it comes time to make the company hold up their end of the bargain. Good luck in the future!

• Co