Tires Plus — lies
On August 6th 2009 I purchased 4 New tires from Tires Plus. I purchased Road Hazard Warranty and lifetime balance at an additional cost of about 14.00 per tire.
6 months later when I went to get them re-balanced, they claim they had no record of my paying for lifetime balance or road hazard warranty.
Since everything went into the computer, I feel they are lying. My opinion is they do this regularly and I hope that if this is so, others will come forward.
My biggest mistake is losing track of my receipts. I have searched high and lo for them but cannot find them but I definitely paid for those extras.
More Tires Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Tires Plus - Terrible company!
- Tires Plus - indicating a problem when no problem exists
- Tires Plus - poor alignment service, very poor!!!
- Tires Plus - over price
- Tires Plus - poor oil change
- Tires Plus - installed wrong axels
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service on my car
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - Tires/service
- Tires Plus - race
- Tires Plus - ripped me off, didn't do the work