Tinsel Towncustomer service

R Nov 28, 2018

On Wednesday Nov. 28, 2018, my sister and I went to an early bird movie around 11: 25a. Upon arriving I noticed that that were taken payments inside. When we entered, not knowing where we were to go to purchase tickets, we stood next to the concession stand. At which time we were hollered at, in a very rude and disrespectful manner, directing us to fat right lane. I then told the staff that she was rude and that was the way to greet customers with that lack of respect. She then started to whisper to her co-worker. Which was showed a low level of respect fir customer satisfaction. We went there for a Birthday celebration, which left me feeling belittled. I then asked her name, which she told me she was given me. At that time I asked for a supervisor. She came out, and I explained to her what transpired. I was then given her name, Antoinette Raven. She really needs more lessons on dealing with customers.