TINA28BOOKING ID NO: 9147359 COUNTRY INN & SUITES BY CARLSON SAHIABAD DELHI NCR

T

Dear Agoda,
RE : BOOKING ID NO: 9147359 COUNTRY INN & SUITES BY CARLSON SAHIABAD DELHI NCR

I booked a hotel on the 26/08/2011 Delhi, India . However I couldn’t arrive on time and had to cancel. I have canceled the booking with agoda but my credit card company requires a confirmation from you to cancel and refund back for the transaction.I have wrote a couple of mails but no respond.
Please kindly look into this matter urgently and refund back my money.

My email is [protected]@hotmail.it OR [protected]@hotmail.com
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,