Tina Brazil3 piece silk pyjama set

Recieved wrong item from store waterring ordered 12th oct. Cant get through to wish complaints why i am here. Order#59deb7449001d5677c89a27 i want a full refund not item ordered wont wear it not opened cos did not order it. Horrible just looking at colour. Spent lots with wish. Cant get photo to them mail me send both photos to you. I have a trouble getting a photo through to you also. Wish are not very helpful to me please email me on my gmail address [protected]@gmail.com i will send you a screenshot of what i ordered and also a camera shot of what i recieved. "Wish has your back" no they dont as they certainly dont have my back. This item cost me money and i did not recieve the item i recieved something else i have not opened it as it is not my order yes i opened the plastic it came ib but the rest of it is untouched. Please if you do have my back email me and ill show you the proof i would not even give it as a gift as its a disgusting looking thing i would gladly burn it if you wish to watch by video i will send that also.
Eagerly awaiting your reply