TIMO WITTKEFRAUD ON LINE

P

Timo Wittke is a bad guy.

He purchase an watch in Ebay auction and did what is in this link.

Beware!!!

Paulo

• Pd
    pdaneu Apr 09, 2009

Timo Wittke is an Ebay seller from Germany that uses the nick btbtbt_de and also he is buyer using another's nick. He purchased from me tempusvivendi in an Ebay auction using the nick rosinante-47 an Omega Seamaster DeVille watch. Both the btbtbt_de and the rosinante-47 have the same PayPal account.

He only paid after I sent un unpaid remainder in the Ebay and after this it entered with a claim in the PayPal saying that did not receive the watch.

The German post office is very complicated and alone with help of friends I obtained to prove that he received the watch.

After this he complained that the watch was full of glue and he made a new claim in the Paypal saying that had not received the item bought.

To decide the problem I asked him for return me the watch the watch and I would full refund of the money.

He accept to return me the watch but when I opened the pack I did not believe he shipped me an FACIT quartz watch not working and now has the Omega watch and the money that he paid for it and I refund.

I had put a complain in the PayPal about this fraud but them they had asked me for police documentation, but this is impossible to prove it.