Timmy TonyScam artist

I

Timmy Tony is a scam artist. His address is No 20 Lagere Area Ife, Osun Nigeria and he tricked me to send my laptop to that address. The way he did that is by pretending to be a Paypal support, he asked me to send him the receipt for the laptop and then said that he will fix it for $200. I paid him, but then he wanted more money, I refused. That was the point when I’ve stopped believing him contacted real Paypal support. They confirmed that it is impossible that Paypal can charge it’s customer. Now this guy doesn’t answer my emails.