Timex Express AKA Bayarado AlememanRipped off for wages

This Company contracted me to haul frieght via my Truck and Semi Trailer. They pretended to be a franchise of a large company and asurred me of minimum incomme of 2000.00 per week. They promissed to pay weekly as I delivered their loads. For four weeks of regular payments although always short paid, paying on a lessor rate than agreed to, or not paying me detention or lumper fees they routed me stated routing me around their city. This gave them an excuse to not deliver my checks as was our pattern at a Truck stop near their office. I trusted them and did not see that this was an intentional diversion. At the four week I demanded payment before hauling anymore frieght. They sent me one email stating they would no longer work with me and would have my checks ready by the end of the day. I went to thier address to get these checks and found that it was false. They don't answere calls or emails from me and have cheated me of wages and fuel costs I could not afford to loose. Now I'm in forclosure, using charity to feed my family and have no fuel or insurance money to begin hauling for someone else. These people, Bayardo Aleman and Maria, AKA Flor Sequeira DBA Timex Express are lying thieves. I now have thier correct address and M.O. OWNER OPPERATORS BEWARE!

• M8
    M8R-wdypy3 Mar 03, 2010

More information on www.timexexpress.com
    1 Slater Drive, Elizabeth NJ 07206

Same kind problem here!!

• Ri
    Richard Aguilar Mar 04, 2010

The statement is true and correct. Bayardo J. Aleman owns Timex-Express as well as a new additional name of Timex-Express Transport. He does not pay his employees / independant contractors on time, not any citations that they get, I now have two citations against me for driving his loads for his customers, one in Nevada and the other in Arizona.

I took him to the State of California Labor Board and won an award of $24, 000 in which he has not paid also, however I will not rest till he pays me the money. If anyone has any information and or would like to join my lawsuit against him then call me on my cell phone at [protected] and or email me at [email protected]

Both him and his fling whore wife Maria Sequiria or something like that are phoneys fakes, and frauds, they use any excuse not to pay what they agree to and or say they are going to do.

Please dont hesistate to contact me if u want a reference. if your a shipper or broker, and u dont want your loads double booked, then dont use him or his company

Thanks for reading my comment

Richard Aguilar

charles howard ii Feb 20, 2011

well hello henry long time hows your daughter? i would of posted this last year but mr bay aleman or dave and his mistress flor or maria put me in jail. they called fresno police 02/16/2010 told them that i had stole there truck and trailer. they had went as far to tell fresno pd that the trailer was loaded. on the 16th of febuary of 2010 i was in court here in san joaquin county, and they both knew of this. we all know how the lies go. at 001 02/20/2010 the california hiway patrol in chowchilla pulled me out of the bunk at gun point. had know idea why. as my rights where being read to me the sargent informed me of why. i told chp you got to be kidding. that sob owes me over 40, 000.00 dollars and he reported it stolen. chp charged me with 2 counts of grand theft auto. 1 count embezzlement. each one holds 3 years prison sentence. but i would of rather have went to jail. it all started around xmas. i started well demanded my money. my wife called maria to ask if i was getting paid on a weekly basics. and of course the lies started from not making appts. over sleeping, to not showing up at shippers. then for some freaking reason maria told my wife that the reason you have know money is that she saw a woman coming out of the truck. after i got kicked out the house, for this lie, 1, 500.00 dollar i pay in child support monthly. one year later for the lies they told to my wife, i get 2 hours a month for visitation cause they felt the urge to call cps for some god for sake reason and stated that i was a very violant person with guns and knifes. i thank you very much for doing that for me.. so mr timex express i will be seeing you in the califonia labor court. see you got lucky last time i filed cause i told them about the criminal case. the labor board told me to what until the case was taken care of. the only way i could file is if it was dismissed. david maria you are very lucky cause that i can't file cause i was found...

charles howard ii Feb 20, 2011

NOT GUILTY

AQUITTED ON ALL COUNTS

I WILL BE FILEING WITH THE CALIFORNIA LABOR BOARD TUESDAY
    GOOD LUCK CAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF EVEIDENCE AGAINST YOU HAHAAHAHAHA
    I MIGHT EVEN CALL INS TO HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD REVOKED FOR FALSEIFYING A CRIMINAL REPORT TO A PEACE OFFICER CAUSE YOU KNEW IT WAS FALSE THAT HOLDS 2 YEARS.. IF ANYONE WANT TO RIDE WITH WAGON JUMP ON TO LISTEN TO THE STORYS OF LIE LIE LIES THESE TWO TELL...

• Jj
    jjleyva83 May 15, 2011

I agree with u guys. i was also invoved with that pric of bellardo aleman. I was also fine for two citations wile working for him.
    He had told and asured to me that he would pay for them cus he was awear of the over loads. I trusted him and thats wat happend to me while working with timex express. I havent had no luck getting ahold of him if u have let me know. email me @ [email protected]

• Th
    Thomas Valenzuela Jan 06, 2016

Go ahead and drive for this guy.If you like to be ran ragget.Bad equipment Trucks that can't even get close to scale station's.You must go around scales truck's are that bad.Trailer's are bad broken door's flat tire's graffiti all over.No miles you sit more then you drive.You load and unload close to fresno bring back to yard drop hook and go close to fresno wait 2-6 hr's and take back to fresno no miles no extra pay.And he will run you from midnight to dawn hauling live chickens .hook and unhook crappie chicken's bin's They pee and crap on you and you step all in chicken crap mud.And when you get back from that you will go sit in a loading dock all day with no miles..No miles no money .No D.OT. Rules

charles howard ii Jun 28, 2016

Well I agree with everything that has happened. At first when I did my complaint, I was as you can see very upset with him. As I still am, nothing changed. He has bought newer trucks I am guessing that the pieces of ### back in 2008 and 2009, finally broke down. After I was acquitted on those charges he lied about, I filed a small claims against him and won. He filed bankruptcy on us all. So nobody could touch him. But in time he has no dot number to run with, no insurance, and once the chp gets with him he is in a world of hurt. Back when I was there I know he dodged dot until they finally just sat out front, but never got him I am guessing. Anyways drivers keep the grease side down and sunny side up... peace