Timeshare Registry InternationalNothing for my money

I was called by this company in July to rent my timeshare. They guaranteed that my timeshare was highly desired and should be no problem to rent before the end of the year. My credit card was charged immediately upon completion of the phone call. I have repeatedly called and asked for updates and each time was reassured that offers were forthcoming. When I called in December I was advised that my advertising executive was not available. I continued to try and contact my adv exec but was unable to speak with him. It wasn't until March that I was advised that my adv. executive no longer worked for Timeshare Registry and that my timeshare advertisement had been put in the customer service box. I am at this time awaiting a phone call from Timeshare Registry to get an updated status.

More Timeshare Registry International Complaints & Reviews