Timeshare Mega Media and Marketing Group,Inc.They did not sell my timeshare and I am out 1,996.00

R

On 3-3-2010 Melissa contacted Me stating she had a buyer for my Timeshare in Harrisonburg, Va.( WEEK #16 )Woodstone at Massenutten. for 24, 000. She asked for 1, 996.00 dollars which she said was for Deed, Title insurance and any outstanding fees, otherwise the 1, 996 would be returned with the 24, 000 when courrier met me for final signing. I attempted to contact her on 3-21 and on 3- 29 with No response. On 3-30 I file complaint with the BBB in Fla. I have Not heard from her or the company. They DID NOT SALE my Timeshare and I am out 1, 996.00.