Timeshare Market ProRipped Off

Paid $500.00 to sell my timeshare and have never heard anything from them. When trying to call most of the numbers I have are no longer in service. I believe at this point they have took off with the money and are no longer in business.

• Li
    lindalu Aug 18, 2011

Timeshare Market Pro made me a LOT of promises, took my money and they didn't even post my timeshare on their site! Seems like the positive comments are from people with timeshares in Florida? Mine is a studio in Cabo. They took my $699 3 YEARS AGO promising me $3, 000 a week to rent the studio and that it would rent QUICK. I expected it to be rented for less, but i'm still waiting for one single rental! I contacted them to voice my displeasure with their service, they sent me a cruise voucher that cannot be used by persons living in California...where I lived. Thanks!!

• Be
    Bessam123 Mar 23, 2010

Dear Moni, don't feel bad about it, they took me for $1095 two years ago. So that puts me as the no. 1 idiot in this post. I heard they are out of business and they have been refunding some of their clients. Can anyone tell me how to claim for a refund from those frauds.

• Mo
    Moni L B Mar 15, 2010

They took me for $800 about 2 yrs. ago...I must be extra gullable. My husband was pissed & I felt like an idiot. We never heard anything from them again. Apparently they were shut down for a time for unfair practices and are up and running again. BEWARE!!! Not a reputible company.

• Wi
    WillyTee Dec 27, 2009

I've used a similar service and they took my money and ran. If these guys are as good as they say they are, I would like to see them post all of their listings showing the initial sales price and then what they actually got for it and also what fees were charged.

When you can go out on websites and see time shares selling for $ 1 or $ 10 just so owners can get rid of the ridiculous annual maintenance fees (which in a couple years end up being more than what you paid for the thing), then I don't see any company selling these things at a price that will make their clients (victims) happy.

I guarantee you that the "positive comments" are from employees and their friends/spouses, etc. We may have been fooled once when we initially bought the timeshare but you guys have been exposed now. We're tired of you bloodsuckers taking advantage of good people.

• La
    Laura Simpson Dec 19, 2009

I Have to disagree. I paid Timeshare Market Pro to sell my Westgate Timeshare in Orlando Fl. Very happy to say my property was sold in 3 1/2 months. They were great, very professional . Thank you Dianne for all of your help, you are great.

• Ni
    NICE TRY! Jul 13, 2009

Ah Yeah do you think maybe Carey from Fort Lauderdale Florida may be a owner or employee of Timeshare Market Pros Inc.

I WOULD SAY THERE IS A REALLY GOOD CHANCE SHE IS CONNECTED TO THEM! Satisfied Customers do not look for negative information on company's that they dealt with.

NICE TRY!!! "TIMESHARE MARKET PROS INC." You have been caught red handed attempting to spin your dirty laundry!

I WILL NOT BE CONTACTING YOU TO SELL MY TIMESHARE!

• Du
    duane Jun 19, 2009

Carey, were you able to get your $ back from the "other losers"? Timeshare Market Pro sent me a "claim form" so they could begin that process. I certainly hope they can sell mine and get back the other fee$ I seem to have completely wasted, but I'm no longer optimistic about these companies. On the bright side, TMP Inc. is only charging me $399 and I'm getting $1000 worth in grocery and gas rebates. Why they couldn't just waive the $399 is a mystery, since all these companies claim to make their money off of financing the suckers that are still trying to buy a lifelong maintenance fee, er... timeshare property!

• Ca
    carey FL May 22, 2009

My name is Carey and I have used Timeshare Market Pro to sell all 3 of my timeshares. I paid $600 for each and they were all sold within the last 2 1/2 months. I would recommend everyone use this company. The 2 other companies I used last fall were lousy and unprofessional. I lost over $1400 with these other losers!!

• Ki
    Kim LeBlanc May 07, 2009

I disagree with the people who have not had any issues with this company. They are probably being paid by the company to be a positive promoter. I have heard nothing but bad comments from the company and would to learn how to get my money back.

• Ri
    rickglaser May 01, 2009

I have had a pleasant experience and was shocked to learn that this happened. This must have been a misunderstanding, and there is always 2 sides to any story. I paid over $600.00 and would have paid more.

A+ Service

A+ Commitment

B+ Prices

B+ Communication

• Se
    Sean Berben May 01, 2009

I have to disagree with you folks. They were nothing but perfessional with me and handled my timeshare sale with no problem. I had to pay $400 up front and it was worth every penny.

joannethereader Apr 24, 2009

I have the same complaint against Timeshare market Pro. Not only did they take my money a year ago with no results, but frequently the search engine on their website isn't working, and right now, my unit is not even displayed on it. I would like to do a class action suit. Joanne [email protected]