Timeshare Market Pro Inc.They wanted $699 to sell my timeshare

These hosebags tried to get $699 from to sell my timeshare. I asked for information to check them out before I would let them have credit card numbers. I found that the contracts they sent me say that they are only marketing the properties and I have to negotiate the sale or rental. Brent said that he needed the property to sell this weekend, he wanted to get it done quickly and needed my specific property for someone. I checked the company website and they have more than 50 people trying to sell at my timeshare. This proves he is lying. He also said that he gets paid in the interest from the loan when he sells my property and that he could recover the money that I paid several years ago to someone like him that ripped me off. Don't believe these idiots they are not brokers or realtors and will not sell your property. Beware the ### of the world!!!

They wanted $699 to sell my timeshare

jakejj995 Nov 03, 2009

find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
    www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..

chelsea mcneal Jan 10, 2010

Timeshare Market Pro (Davie, Fl) advertised our property and it sold within 6 weeks for a price that we negotiated with the buyer.Thank you TMP for advertising our timeshare property! We have recommended TMP to some friends of ours who want to sell their timeshares. Kudos to TMP -their professionalism and customer service were top-notch!

Happy Kampers

• LOOK ME UP: http://www.pbso.org/corrections/index.cfm?fa=blottersearchwp&requesttimeout=500&cp=C2A2466C6C9011E2EAA72D50E68EA465&start_date=12%2F20%2F2008&end_date=12%2F21%2F2009&last_name=Bailey&first_name=Charlotte&street_name=&city_name=&statute=&arrestingAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

concerned about the pubic giving their money away??? far from the truth!!! an expert in the timeshare scam field??????? correct!!! due to the fact that i am still currently work for one of these scam companies and stealing money from the innocent!!!

Charlotte Dina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Sweat Bailey, Indina Sweat, Dina Sweat…you get the picture right. Well after a little public records search in Palm Beach County Florida where she actually called me from I found out that this woman…if you would call her that, has a long history of domestic violence, drug abuse, prostitution, child neglect, and theft. Keep in mind this is all public information. Dating all the way back to 1983 where she caught a felony drug case that got her a small bit of county jail time and what they called drug offender probation. Well old girl didn’t learn her lesson, and violated that probation and did a little bit more jail time. Then on to the domestic violence. There were two reports of that and in both cases the court determined that she had lied. Now we have some of my favorite…more drug charges. Precious little Charlotte got pulled over for careless driving, and apparently the officer thought something was wrong and decided to search her car. Well low and behold there was enough drugs in that care to make it a felony traffic issue. Charlotte found some sad sack that would post bail and then she never showed up in court. A warrant was issued and she was later picked up on a solicitation charge…that’s right folks, prostitution. She was hauled in and she stayed at the county jail for 8 months waiting to see a judge. After 10 months they gave her time served. Hey folks it doesn’t stop there. She managed to straighten up for a bit and only received a suspended license charge. Now after that, some idiot thought that she may have some redeeming qualities and decided to knock her up, and she wasn’t a spring chicken. With an infant child named Leona, Charlotte seemed to be preoccupied and didn’t have time to get caught, until her daughter was a few months old, then the Department of Children and Family Services came in and took that little baby away. Why? Why would anyone do that? Well because Charlotte has a fondness for living in filth, not feeding or bathing the child and using a variety of drugs in her presence. Not just her but the poor schmuck Jeffery E. Hopp. They are both using drugs in front of a little baby. Charlotte’s daughter is a ward of the state, and the woman is in her 40’s. Good grief. The best part of it is that if you read in each court case, she says she was indigent, couldn’t afford a lawyer, and I am thinking to myself…what did you do with the 2, 000.00 that I gave you…oh wait the police report says that you bought crack cocaine with it….hmmm well I will sum it up: she is a filthy, manipulative, money, grubbing, lying, gutter [censored]. The state of florida is working on getting my money back. And they have her information. I take comfort in knowing that Karma is a ### and this woman’s problems are far from over.

• He
    Helen Madison Apr 12, 2010

What a total rip off!!! We paid $668 for one of our timeshares to be sold and $848 for our other one. We did this February 28th of 2008. Nothing ever happened. And I am sure it never will, except we are new meat to other companies, thinking they can do it to us again. I have told all of them we will gladly pay you at closing and will even pay double if they sell it and wait until closing to be paid. No takers so far. And we haven't paid out any more money. SELLER BEWARE!!!

• De
    devis4 Oct 06, 2011

They said they were going to sell my timeshare but never did anything?

Their Commercial Telephone Sellers License # is TC3105.

I spoke to Scott -TMPI never called me again? When I call them or email I do not get to speaak to anyone. They also have a Chamber of Commerce LOGO on their site but that Chamber does not show them as members.

Please help me get my money back - or the SALE they promised me - before they rip-off someone else.