Timeshare Division GMACFalse Promise, etc

H

This guy named Mr. Martin was calling me for months, saying that they sell timeshares face to face, the way I bought mine. I told him I listed my properties with two other timeshare resellers with not even a call back. He swore up and down that he GMAC Timeshare was different because they had buyers from companies coming in and that he could get rentals done if not the sales done almost ASAP. Of course, he and his manager stopped answering phones and Mr. Martin said he was sick and out of the office after I called so many times.
Don't waste money listing with any of these timeshare resellers. I've tried three of them and they haven't presented ANY offers. If they want money up front to LIST, tell them screw themselves.
By the way, after listing with Timeshare GMAC, I received two phone calls from other resellers. THIS IS A SCAM IN FLORIDA.

• Ts
    ts421 Apr 30, 2009

Just a thought, we bought several timeshare from GMAC, if you really want your timeshare SOLD, you would think that you would POST positive thoughts, your property info and a link to their site. You are damaging yourself and a reputable company. Spend some time promoting your property online and link them to the gmac so they can handle the negotiations... Remember savvy shoppers like myself search for the BEST deals online and are attracted to good reviews... not complaints.. Just my 2 cents. Good luck though, it might atke some time in this economy but if it is priced right an offer will come!

• Da
    Dana Breshaun May 07, 2009

United States of America (Press Release) February 27, 2009 -- Erika Ives
    [protected]-GMAC ext. 114

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TIMESHARE DIVISION GMAC REAL ESTATE RECEIVES NATIONAL AWARD FOR BEING TOP 10 COMPANY

source: FPR

Orlando, FL, 2/27/2009 — Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate based in Orlando was honored with an award as one of the Top 10 companies world wide during 2008. The award was presented at the GMAC Real Estate Business Conference in the Caribbean in February.

“I’m proud to present this award for outstanding achievement to Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate, ” said John Bearden, president of GMAC Real Estate. “ This award represents a deep commitment to excellence, hard work and Premier Service® delivered by the Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate team. Their professionalism and dedication ensures that the expectations of their customers and clients are exceeded.”

Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate specializes in providing timeshare marketing services around the world. Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate is located at 5389 S Kirkman Rd. Suite 103-106 Orlando, FL [protected]-GMAC. For additional information, go to www.gmactd.com.

-End-

For more information:
    Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate 5389 South Kirkman Rd Ste 103-106 Orlando, FL [protected]-GMAC www.gmactd.com

• Sp
    sparkky692001 Jun 09, 2009

just wondering if u got your money back if they didnt sell your time share. I dont care if they sell it or not as long as if they dont sell it i get my money back. there tring to get me to sell mine as we speak, they want $699.00.

• Bl
    blasterjake Jun 22, 2009

They wanted $1000 from me, up front. Scam artists. The first two comments above are so obviously placed by someone at GMAC real estate, it's embarrassing. Simple economics: if a timeshare was worth X when you bought it, and now (years later) it's worth 1/2X, and GMAC is promising to get it sold for 3X (FOR ONLY $1000 UP FRONT) you can bet the equation doesn't add up.

• Ph
    Philip Broedel Aug 09, 2009

This is a scam and I don't believe that they received an award. I haven't received one call for my timeshare to rent. I had 3 weeks last year and I've had one week to rent this year.

Stay away from these con artists and put your money in the bank.

• Ph
    Philip Broedel Aug 09, 2009

This is definately a SCAM. I had 3 weeks to rent last year and nothing happened. I have had one week this year to rent and nothing yet. I asked for my money back and all they say is "YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT". I asked for upper Management and the Manager a Customer Service says that he is the ony one there, he has no Manager.

Don't get involved with GMAC TIMESHARES DIVISION. BIG RIP-OFF.

• Mr
    Mr. Jones Aug 13, 2009

I joined GMAC Timeshare Div and it was the best thing that ever happen to me. They rent my property in the first month, that was 5 years ago they even explain me how to buy x-tra weeks and now I'm making about 9000.00 xtra each year by renting those weeks. Thank you GMAC Timeshare Div. Happy Customer from PR

• Wo
    wontbescammed Aug 21, 2009

When a company presents itself as a sales organization they should follow up with actual sales. I believe that all of these "positive comments" are employees of the company trying to drown out the negative ones. This is another example of a corporate scam. Think ENRON.

I paid to have my property listed by GMAC TimeShare Division on 7/31 after being called numerous time Chris Peck. After I paid I had to call a number of times to get the contract. I finally received a contract by email on 8/19. My name was wrong, my address was wrong, and the name of the timeshare was wrong.

I called the supervisor, Frankie Martinez, to get a refund becausd they were obviously not marketing my timeshare. He told me I could not get a refund because the contract I received on 8/19 said I had 7 days to ask for a refund. He also told me that he had been marketing my timeshare which is impossible because he did not have the correct name for the timeshare or even my correct name on the contract.

I WILL be filing a complaint with the BBB, the Chamber of Commerce and Ebay, which was how I paid. If there is a whistleblower TV Station in Florida I will call them too. I'm also calling an attorney.

As far as I'm concerned THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM.

• Lo
    loco legs Oct 06, 2009

You are all crazy! I don't work for GMAC and this is not a fake testimonial. I do believe in GMAC as far as marketing my timeshare goes. I paid the fee of $1599 for my three timeshares with Wyndham. I was very successful at renting because I took it upon myself to book big events coming to certain areas ie.. I booked the Daytona 500 wk for the past 2 yrs and it rented out no problem. If you have the resort booked yourself then GMAC would be the most successful at renting it. Take it upon yourself and book time at popular locations and it is a guarantee that GMAC will be able to rent it out. This year they actually partnered up with Travelocity which is another great thing. HELLO!! do you really think they would have such a great partnership if they were a scam?

Sincerely, M. Hayden

• Sk
    skander Oct 12, 2009

GMAC big SCAM EVER False promises no follow up just take your money and disappear
    I was told they can rent each week 1800$ at least i was lowering the amount every three months it's been more than two years now no rent even 500$ asking price no sale and no follow up what so ever GMAC SCAM SCAM SCAM Poep[le be carful

• Pa
    pae Dec 08, 2009

i just got a call from gmac too . telling me that they can rent my timeshare for 3000.00 a week of course i need topay 699.00 fee . but i told him to call m e back for an answer, now that i read this complaints i really dont want them to rent my time share .. i dont know what to do please help

josh12345 Dec 09, 2009

you should call back im a member and i have gotten rentals b 4 i was just checkin out the site to c ho they were doin this is fake reports from other companys like time shares by owners my agent helped me get my mny back from them if you want to too call [protected] ex154 he helped me thanx

• Ro
    Rotor Builder Dec 10, 2009

Us too! After many solicitations from all the resales companies we were contacted by GMAC. They talked a great game. They're in Orlando, the timeshare mecca. They go to all the events, they are the biggest in the world, they wouldn't jeopardize GMAC's name, bla bla, bla. We were finally CONvinced after many calls from one of their associates, (BTW, the price dropped each time thay called us back), so we pulled the trigger. Within 10 minutes of paying by credit card, my bank's fraud department called me to notify me of the transaction in an amount nearly $350 more than our agreed price for them to market/rent our points.
    Much to my dismay I immediately called GMAC back. They apologized and said it was an error by the person inputting our info. Yeah right. We stopped the transaction.
    The next day I received numerous calls from customer service managers and the sales director profusely apologizing and wanting to do anything to earn our business.
    After a couple of days of difficult pondering, (we really want to rent our points) I called back and restarted the deal. Well, at least they got the price right the second time.
    All of this was in late August. We had 95, 000 points to rent remaining this year, and have not received one call or offer. We did receive one insulting offer for a week in 2010, which we aren't even marketing with tem at this time.

• Aw
    Awakened Dec 15, 2009

I had a similar experience with GMAC. I have not yet called to get my money back, for several reasons. It is somewhat comforting to know that I am not alone. Does anyone know of a FLA law intended to combat these scams? My GMAC salesman actually told me about this law, after I told him about another company (REM) that had taken $1300 from me last year.

• He
    hearle1 Dec 15, 2009

Yes, so I see there are many people who agree.
    By the way, those people who disagree and say that GMAC Timeshares Division has helped them, WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT THE COMPLAINTS BOARD?
    Every time I call GMAC Timeshares and ask them what's going on, I get the same crap anser.

If anyone is still not sure what to do when contacted by GMAC Timeshares Division in regards to having them resell your timeshare, you need a smack.
    DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

• Bu
    Budda52307 Dec 17, 2009

This is retarted. I became aware of this website after a friend of mine told me about this. I went thru gmac and have never had any problems. They rented out both of my weeks without a problem. I cant even belive this site is even hear. Think what you want but they are right when they tell you if they werent doing there job wouldent they be all over the news... come on people u guys are retarted.

• Ho
    Horac Dec 17, 2009

Budda52307, as a person who has an autistic son, I really resent the use of the word "retarted."

By the way, I think your comments would hold more weight if you checked your spelling and your word usage... seems like you're not educated.

• Kn
    knightowl Dec 21, 2009

NEVER PAY UP FRONT FRONT FOR ANYONE TO RENT YOUR PROPERTY! No matter how good the sales scam is - you don't need to!

A legit rental company or a legit Realtor will take a commission or a fee on what they sell at the time of sell or signing, based upon the legal contract that you sign that enables them to transfer the property for the period agreed.

Contrary to to the fast talking GMAC sales hawks, THERE IS NO FLORIDA LAW that makes it illegal for them to conduct business in a normal legitimate manner. If you pay them up front and they have your money, there is no incentive for them to do anything for you - even answer your phone calls!

If and when you pay, for any timeshare services like these, always pay on a Credit Card (not Debit Card) so you can dispute the charge within the 30 or 60 days if the service promised does not meet your expectations.

If the State Florida didn't make so much money out of the huge timeshare scam that largely finances the State, the legislators there might actually pass a law to regulate the industry! Till then, just hang up on the corruption!

• Le
    lenyrog Dec 30, 2009

I signed my contract on February 25, 2009. Ten months later not an offer, nibble on either the rental or sale. As my sale price stands right now at "any offer considered" and in 2 month not a single offer. GMAC has done nothing for me that I would consider valuable.

MaYAN Jan 02, 2010

gmac timeshare division rented out my mayan property in 30 days, i think you guys must be thinking of another company

MaYAN Jan 02, 2010

GMAC Timeshare division rented my property out in 28 days. These people must be thinking of another company because they got the job done.

• Mo
    Monsterair Jan 07, 2010

I listed two properties with GMAC two years ago. Not a single offer or even inquiry. This was an absolute waste of money. I had listed with another company in the past that turned out to be a scam. I was assured by GMAC TD that they were different, citing their relationship with GMAC finance, and ability to finance offers if needed. After the fee was paid I never heard another word, offers or otherwise.

• Sh
    sharon2579 Jan 11, 2010

Gmac real estate handle all 4 of my properties and they rent them out every other year...

• Jl
    jlecljz Jan 16, 2010

I have been called by a GMACTD associate named Liz Rodan saying they were affiliated with GMAC finance and that’s how she knew about my timeshares, even my extra week I was given. She told me that I could make $4200 if I let her use the weeks for the super bowl weekends. She told me she would send me an email. I gave her 2 email accounts and never got the email. Not even in my spam folders. She called 3 times during the week and told my wife the emails were sent. She never gave us her email address or direct phone number.

I called the number on my phone [protected] and selected the operator. I got a quick response when a man answered with in a minute. I said I wanted to talk to Liz Rodan and he told me she already left for home. It was 3pm Florida time, I asked for her email address and he tells me to just send the email to [protected]@gmactd.com. I sent an email and put Liz Rodan in the subject. I asked her to give me her direct phone number since the operator wouldn't and asked her to call me back with her information. No reply yet from a week ago. I see on the gmactd website, that this phone number is not listed.

Does this company have any ties with GMAC?

GMACTD Feb 10, 2010

Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate is a Marketing Company.. Not a Listing/Advertising Company. They do not advertise or list any of their customers inventory on a website. Advertising a property on a website means ( based from what several consumers have blogged about and personally from what I know of the industry) it's just going to sit on a website waiting for someone to scroll across it one day. There is a huge difference between an "Advertising Company and a "Marketing Company". Let me explain.. You will often find that many people confuse marketing with advertising or vise versa. While both components are important they are very different:

Advertising: The paid, public, non-personal announcement of a persuasive message by an identified sponsor; the non-personal presentation or promotion by a firm of its products to its existing and potential customers.

Marketing: The systematic planning, implementation and control of a mix of business activities intended to bring together buyers for the mutually advantageous exchange or transfer of products.

The best way to distinguish between advertising and marketing is to think of marketing as a pie, inside that pie you have slices of advertising, market research, media planning, public relations, product pricing, distribution, customer support, sales strategy, and community involvement. Advertising only equals one piece of the pie in the strategy. All of these elements must not only work independently but they also must work together towards the bigger goal, the consumer. Marketing is a process that takes time and can involve hours of research for a marketing plan to be effective. Think of marketing as everything that an organisation does to facilitate an exchange between company and consumer.

Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate provides the most comprehensive vacation property marketing program in the industry. With their affiliations, memberships, resources, and know how, they aggressively market each property through several different avenues but not by letting it just sit on a website. Infact, www.gmactd.com is strictly their resort directory. It allows the consumers to take virtual tours of each resort. They ask that customers not only create an account on the website to post positive comments and experiences of their resort but to also send in pictures to ad to the website www.gmactd.com, this gives any interested party a better perspective of ownership from the owners views of their ownership at each resort. Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate mostly markets inventory by going to several different types of events. For example major conventions in the industry that target the appropriate audience, a monthly showcase at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center located in a major tourist spot in Orlando, FL., different types of leads groups, all kinds of business to business events, and daily networking events. To stay up to date on Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate's events, visit: http://www.gmactd.com/blog/corporate-events. If any of the events are in the area you reside in, please feel free to attend! Plus, Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate's recent partnership with Travelocity Partner Network gives us a powerful suite of travel products and are able to harness the resources and product lines of Travelocity Partner Network to help them establish their brand as a trusted travel provider. Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate is now a full travel agency offering everything from accommodations through our owners inventory, flights, cruises, tickets & attractions, car rentals. Travelocity Partner Network is the leading provider of consumer-direct travel services for the leisure and business traveler. Through Travelocity Partner Network, Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate's customers are also able to access offerings, pricing, and travel information about airlines, car rentals, cruise lines, tickets & attractions, and other travel related services.

The recent economic downturn has had an impact on our industry and we understand every clients frustration when the turnover period is not exactly what they had anticipated but please be assured that we are continuing to maintain a positive scope and take every aggressive avenue to create the best marketing routes for each client. Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate looks forward to continuing a positive business relationship with each Customer and assures you we are constantly working with the vacation industry for more exposure and marketing opportunities. If you have any discomfort with your service from Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Service Department immediately Toll Free [protected]-GMAC ext. 4 between the hours of 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Mon-Thurs & 9:00 -5:00 pm on Friday or simply email Customer Service: [protected]@gmactd.com. Timeshare Division GMAC Real Estate takes pride in our name and stand by our motto Service You Deserve, People You Trust!

GMAC SCAMMED ME Feb 17, 2010

I paid GMAC Timeshare Division $1000.00 to Henry Cordts. I never got a returned phone call. At www.BBB.org : GMAC Timeshare Division has the worst possible rating an "F". They will never provide any proof that they have ever rented or sold a single property. GMAC Timeshare Division cannot n provide you even 2 or 3 clients that have had a good experience with GMAC. They are a scam and the only way to get your money back is to start a class action lawsuit and call your credit card company and dispute the charge and then take them to litigation. DO NOT PAY GMAC any money, THEY ARE A SCAM.

• Th
    They are Twisted Mar 03, 2010

I had a man call me yesterday about this. I was skeptical since it sounded too good to be true. I am not going to do business with them. The message before mine mentioning the BBB rating and them wanting money up front was enough for me to say no thank you.
    I told them I didn't have $1000 laying around to spend on whatever I wanted, so he began the sales process of handling my objection. As a former salesman of the toughest product to sell, enlistment in the Army, I quickly recognized his tactic and I knew he was going to put me on hold for 60 seconds and come back with a counter offer. This is exactly what happened. Pay $800 now, or $600 now and $400 after the first rental. He sounded really anxious saying he needed to bolster his inventory for some convention in Orlando this weekend, Orange County, Florida specifically. I told him I needed to talk it over with my wife, and he made a cardinal mistake. He allowed me to hang up. Sorry, bro. No deal.
    It was after I hung up that I discovered this site, checked the BBB and did more research, like checking the Orange County Convention Centers schedule of events to see what was so important that he needed space available now. Some volleyball camp, a boat show and "Time Out for Women." Hmm, I don't see a huge influx of people willing to shell out $3-4K for my timeshare. Plus these events were 2 or 3 days long. Not a week.
    The only way I'd consider this is if he took the entire $1000 out of the first rental, but even then I am not going to do business mostly based on the BBB rating of "F". The history of the President of the company also not being very good kills it for me.
    DO A LOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING AND DON'T LET THEM TURN YOUR OBJECTION AGAINST YOU. THEY WILL MAKE IT SOUND ILLOGICAL AND BASICALLY PUNK YOU OUT INTO THINKING IT'S A GOOD DEAL. I know this because I did it as an Army Recruiter.
    See if this sounds familiar? "What you are telling me is that Reason A is why you are skeptical of doing business with us? What if I told you I could work on Reason A would you buy into it then?" They may give you some jibberish like, "I know how you feel, many people have felt the same way; however, what they later found was..." And your objection no longer makes sense. Or they will put you on hold with a counter offer, which they did to me.
    I think time shares in general are a bad deal, and I can't believe I fell into it. But now that I am in it, I am not going to waste more money with the "promise" of earning money. Show me that you are going to earn me money, don't tell me. By the way, he sent me a link to a website that told me very little about what they were going to do for me. Also a website that he said could "verify" his credentials. I can pay a high school kid to make a site with my name on it saying I am Jehovah, but we all know that I am not. My beard isn't long enough.

• Th
    They got me also Mar 04, 2010

I paid GMAC Timeshare Division $999.00 in April of 2009, they promised they would rent my property within 30 days, it has been almost a year and I have not heard a peep from them, I have been taken like a fool, I called GMAC headquarters and they said they do not finance Timeshare, GMAC Timeshare Division claims that they finance timeshare, "thats how we make our money" they said, but then I called GM and GMAC Financial Services and spoke to several higher authority figures for GM and GMAC and they said they have never heard of GMAC Timeshare Division or that GMAC even finances buyers of timeshares, I am very upset that I payed GMAC a thousand dollars, Can anyone get me the names of those who own and operate GMAC Timeshare Division, I am looking for information about those behind this obvious scam, I am looking for details such as who owns the company, who trains these people to lie, where the offices are located? or any information? If you have any answering machine recordings of GMAC leaving messages saying "they need inventory or properties" please call [protected] Fraud Hotline of Attorney General of Florida. They are currently investigating GMAC Timeshare Division, DO NOT LET THEM SCAM ANYONE ELSE.

• Ts
    ts421 Mar 05, 2010

I find it interesting that most of the complaints here sound scripted and uneducated. Possibly a competitor, rouge previous employee? A simple keyword search will tell you in GMAC is in the timeshare finance business:

• Uneducated? Visit this link

And then call [protected] Fraud Hotline of Attorney General of Florida, They will educate you

ts421 from the above post obviously works for this GMAC Timeshare Division scam, they post a link above to ttp://www.arda.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=GMAC, I contacted Jeff Owings the Managing Director of GMAC Refinance, he said, and I quote "I have never heard of GMAC Timeshare Division" call him yourself and ask him

Jeff Ownings
    602.224.7740 phone
    602.224.7760 fax
    jeff.[protected]@gmacrfc.com
    www.gmac-rfc.com

Do not be a victim of CHL Marketing, You have better odds of winning the lottery then getting your timeshare sold or rented through GMAC Timeshare Division.
    Put your property on www.redweek.com, www.ebay.com, at least you will have a chance!

ts421 since you obviously work for the company, next time give me your REAL name and REAL office address and REAL cell phone number so we can chat.

then contact

Anonymous Ex Employee Mar 09, 2010

I worked for the company for several months and what they tell the customer is a lie. They tell the customer that they have a 97% rental rate when actually it is closer to 7%. They encourage employees to twist the truth. I would be willing to guess that none of the deals closed were actually rented. I received constant calls from people from before I even started saying it had been 6 months or more and no rental. In addition to this, they rip off their own employees by taking money out of their check just in case some of the deals fall through. I can't even get my last paycheck from them. It's one thing after another. Don't fall for their tactics.

• Bo
    boyfromOz Mar 11, 2010

Am I glad that I came across this web page when the GMAC TimeShare Div Rep is on the phone to get me to sign up ! I was almost on the hook and ready to sign up before the $1, 800 upfront one-time cost came up - that will take care of the rental income as well as any potential sale of my Timeshare in Orlando. So thanks to everyone for warning people off this. I have a few questions:

- how do they get hold of all my details on Timeshare Ownership, contact phone numbers and email addresses ?
    - I don't even live in the US, but have a Timeshare in Orlando
    - GMAC Timeshare or Real Estate, I assume have nothing to do with General Motors ?

The rep sent the email from yahoo.com (I should have guessed something is not right !) / then point me to the link to http://www.gmacrealestate.com that has his name as a licensed rep etc with a gmactd.com email address and quote his direct dialling extn number etc
    LTA - Licensed Travel Agent
    LCTS - Licensed Commercial Telephone Salesperson

It all sounded very believable until the $1, 800 upfront amount required.

Aussie

• In
    inspect what you expect Mar 11, 2010

think of gmac timeshare division as a mcdonalds franchise, one person owns the company, and then each office is owned by another company, and they pay the owner of gmac a percentage to use the name they go to the resorts and persuade employees that work at the resorts to steal and sell them your info, name and number

• In
    inspect what you expect Mar 11, 2010

i worked at gmac for a small period of time, the general manager angie trains new employees to go online and act like a satisfied customer and to say that gmac did a good job renting and selling, when truthfully the other gangster employees that have worked for gmac for a long time make jokes how they scam people and how gmac doesnt advertise or market anywhere it was so scary working at the office they would yell at the employees and say to get as many credit cards as possible i am sad i worked for such a company

Marge42665 Mar 15, 2010

I Thought i got a great deal. I was contacted by a tara west about renting out my timeshare for the superbowl and i was so happy when she said she could get me 4600 for my 2 bedroom. Besides the fact that she was a little pushy and vry mean i thought that was alot of money, i payed her 1000.00 and never heard from her again. If you are contacted by a tara west i suggest you hang up. This is such a scam!!!

• Ho
    how is this legal? Mar 17, 2010

Kirsten Feinberg stole a thousand dollars from my family in December 2009

• Ge
    GENERAL OF FLORIDA Mar 20, 2010

IF YOU WANT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BACK FROM GMAC TIMESHARE DIVISION, GO TO THIS LINK ASAP http://csapp.800helpfla.com/CSPublicApp/Complaints/FileComplaint.aspx

GMAC is a scam Mar 24, 2010

I worked for GMAC Timeshare Division, they have 9 or more offices that strictly call lead sheets that were stolen by employees that work for the resorts, and they are calling timeshare owners saying that GMAC Timeshare Division actually rent or sell points and or weeks, it is a lie. GMAC Timeshare Division does not rent or sell any timeshares, they are the definition of a listing company, they have 9-10 offices that are signing people up, they do not have a set fee of how much they charge, every agent charges a different price, most of the people that work for GMAC are drug addicts, convicted felons, drug dealers and can not get a real job, so they have to scam to make a living, GMAC does not rent or sell any timeshares, If you pay them, you have lost that money unless your credit card company will help you

• Me
    mexicanwhite Mar 24, 2010

frankie Martinez and GMAC are shysters. I received a call from this guy badgering me to use them i told him several times to send me the contract to look over and the next thing is they've charged my card which i had asked them to send me the contract first for review. I rang to complain but he kept saying i was at fault he was doing what i had agreed even though i expressed myself more than once for them to send me a contract. When i reviewed my bank a/c they had taken the $950 charge/fee. I followed up with a complaint and even asked them where the contract was ? I received one after this request to which i cancelled it the same day and sent it back to them. I have tried several times since dec 09 to get this resolved but have no genuine response from these guys until today. 3 months after i initially cancelled their scam. they even put in their argument that i had only just cancelled my agreement in march which was a lie and i had all mail's proving this. This company and whomever runs it and this particular office are not to be trusted to make a cup of coffee let alone anything else. Whenever you call over you never get the right answers. one person says that he's in charge (frankie martinez) then you speak with him and he passes the buck. Not to be trusted and should be shut down and fined and made to pay back all monies collected out of deception.