Time Life- CD'spoor customer service/no refund

I tried to order a box set of CD's for a Christmas gift... never arrived. I called in January to check the status of the package. They stated it was returned by the post office... not sure why, but now I want a refund. They sent the refund to the shipping address (was was different then mine as it was to be a gift) not to me - the person who paid for it!! It is now April and the refund check has not arrived. I have called 5 times in the past 2 weeks with no return phone call. I am now contacting the Better Business Bureau. Very disappointing experience... will NEVER call again!

• Do
    Donna Brown Feb 23, 2008

I did not order timelife cd's and they somehow are taking money from my account every week.

ann bell May 22, 2008

You are enrolled into a series of cds which ships out every three weeks and is billed to the credit card u first provided. if you ordered and accepted the price of 9.99 u will be automatically enrolled. if u read the fine print on the television infomercial as well as listened to the automated system or read on the internet you would have been fully aware of this. so this is not a scam . this is people not paying attention to detail. if it sounds to good to be true it is. suggestion...if ur not sure do not give out your cc number.