Timberteck deckingNo warning about slippery surface

Last year I installed TimberTech flooring on my deck. I am pleased with the product but it is too slippery to hold an extension ladder with rubber feet. Last week, when the deck was perfectly dry, my ladder slipped out from beneath me dropping me about 5 ft down to the decking. A broken knee and foot was the final result. Had I know that the surface was more slippery than it appeared, I would have blocked the ladder's feet. Has anyone else had this problem? I could not find any warning in TimberTech's material.