Tim Hortonsservice

My boyfriend and daughter and I went to this Tims location for lunch, they were not prepared, as usual for a lunch rush, we ordered a med pumpkin spice latte and a choc chip muffin for my daughter and got that right away, my boyfriend and I both ordered a chic bacon ranch wrap, wedgies and 2 xl dark roast coffees, both 3 cream and 3 sweetner...it took more then 5 min to get our coffees and the girl gave us original, so I told her to make the right coffees, about 5 min after we got our coffees we got our wraps...no wedgies, we were told it would take 3 min...5 min later my boyfriend went to the counter and was told 11 more min, soon after that I went up and was told 10 more min! After waiting for 1/2 hr for wedgies we got our money back for them and left. There were 9 people working that we saw and 3 of them were just standing around. This has severely lowered out likelyhood of ever going to any Tims again! Hire people that know what the hell they are doing!

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 20, 2019

wow were you there? Do you know who was working? Maybe you are taking offence because you work for Tims! If you seriously believe you a perfectionist maybe you should go to this Tims and see if you are satisfied with poor service!

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 23, 2019

Get off ur high horse will ya, my daughter is none of your concern for 1 and secondly she heard nothing, please change your idea of an idiot scale.

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 23, 2019

ok seriously, wtf are you talking about? my daughter or awesome boyfriend are none of your business and where do you get that he assaults her? You are one sick mofo.

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 23, 2019

I have never said that, ever! I do not know where this [censored] is coming from but it is NOT from me

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 26, 2019

I dont even know you and even if I did, would NEVER plaster [censored] like that on the internet.
    It is amazing how you think highly of yourself and post [censored] that aint true. I NEVER told you [censored] bout nothing regarding my private life and I would so love to know how you managed to post [censored] that has never been posted. Maybe you hack to post hu?

• Updated by Bunni63, Sep 26, 2019

whatever makes you feel good, such a sad case you are, spreading lies and posting un real statements to make yourself feel better.

Bu
Sep 20, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      Sep 20, 2019

Not to mention my daughter is a liar and betrayed me as well. She told me that my boyfriend was sexually abusing her. I told her that this was not true. But unfortunately she told my mother that he was sexually abusing her. This is not true. I know that my boyfriend is not doing that. She called social services on me. They took my daughter from me. They do not think she is lying because they do not think that children lie. My daughter is nothing but a jealous brat that is making up lies about my boyfriend. He ever touched her. She is nothing but brat that made these false claims to break us up. But because they believe her, she iis not living with her father . They told me that if I want my daughter back, I was not to let my boyfriend stay in my house. I am not giving in. This only teaches my daughter that it is okay to lie.I know and love my boyfriend. There is no way that he did anything to her. Now she lives with her dad. I bet my ex put her up to this lying thing.

•   Sep 23, 2019

@Goateff goateff this is getting old. that is the sock account.

that of which I know you know!

• St
      Sep 29, 2019

@BunnᎥ63 Omg this is hysterical. All you [censored]s acting like this really happened. They are laughing their asses off at you

• St
      Sep 29, 2019

@BunnᎥ63 Omg to funny how you [censored]s believe this . your the same people to blame for the Kardashians .

• Bu
      Sep 25, 2019

Of course it it is "not" from you. You are too embarrassed to admit that you are liar. That your boyfriend is a sick freak. Let me guess "your daughter" made that post.

•   Sep 27, 2019

Ohh! You got to 145 this time before being cut off, Goat.

If you going to lie about people, switch up your lies. No more soup kitchens, no more daddy raped me, no more I hit my invalid and autistic kids over this.

It's old and immature.

•   Sep 27, 2019

@Goateff whose they? not the op. we have established that numerous times with numerous ops. someone [I know you know who] is creating another account and making the handle BUNNI63!

but they were extra stupid this time... what is with the UN in the circle that is a dusty jade green near their name? when it should be Bu? yours is Go in a pale lilac color, mine is a picture of 'pistachio nuts display when they put chocolates instead'... get the picture???

•   Sep 27, 2019

@Goateff they are not accusing you of working for the company! they do that because you [and others, including me] stand up for the company or see it from another side.

stop taking things personally.