Tim Hortons / managers tone of voice
I always go there every day 3 to 4 times. August 16 2019 at 10.30 pm Went to buy coffee and steep tea and donuts. When I reached home. The steep tea was a coffee. For the third times in a month they made the same mistake. So went back at the drive trough and told the same person that he made a mistake. No apologies and just ask what I wanted. I got upset and said that's it. Then a ladies voice start saying something with a laugh and ask me not to shout. That was the night duty manager Elissa. So I got even more upset. Went inside and ask to see her. Told me she was busy. To make it worst. She keep saying that I shouted at the person. Then I said this is not a way to treat customers. Then she said what can I do. I said to apologize. She agreed and gave back the free coupon. As I was leave by she said it was full moon. My God is she saying i'm Crazy. Please teach your staff specially this night duty manager. Please let me know what your company are going to do about this.
Updated by Rapten, Aug 17, 2019
Any reason why?
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino