Tim Hortonsemployee

I go into this location quite a bit, as i enjoy a coffee and somewhere to do my book work before i head home in the afternoons. I normally would not do something like this, but every time i go in there, there is a lady that working there named Doris, (finally found her name out as she doesn't have a name tag on)I wanted to bring to your attention how very nasty this lady is to her co workers. She walks by ignoring me sometimes, she seems pushy and not friendly, and if she thinks customers can't hear how she speaks behind the counter she is mistaken, I heard her call someone stupid the other day and ive simply had enough of hearing her voice beg rat people, and a lot of them are children back there. How is someone like this still employed?

Ma
Sep 20, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 20, 2019

Uh, what? “and ive simply had enough of hearing her voice beg rat people, and a lot of the” means that she does what??

•   Sep 21, 2019

My God WTH is beg rat people???

In any event I don't know why you go back there or at least ask not Doris when Doris doesn't work and go then.

•   Sep 21, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I think they meant degrade after thinking about it. Probably only heard it from a person who mispronounced it and repeats it.

•   Sep 21, 2019

@SubSquirrel fine but the b is nowhere near the d on the keyboard.

beg rat
    degrade

even sounding them out [as I remind my students] the de does not equal t.

•   Sep 21, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I know, that’s why I posted my comment right away. It made no sense and the letters aren’t close on the keyboard.