Tim Hortons — contacting customer service
I simply want to change my TimCard number on my App. My previous Double Double Card was replaced. The FAQ does not address the issue so I went online to Chat. It appears that there is no "real people" on line. and I have to "End Chat" after I explain my problem. I have tried over 20 times to connect with someone to no avail.
I called customer service and they are not able to handle any issues with the app and directed me to go online. I sent another 10 or 12 messages trying to get a person again with no success.
The app worked fine before I got my new Double Double card. I have $25 on the old number. Even if I loose the $25 I simply want to use the app for mobile order
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino