Tim Hortonsa server wearing her hat backwards & upside down..

Her name was Heat & apparently in training @ Tim's on Front Rd LaSalle oNtario @ 11:15 on Sunday Oct 20th.. I would think that we would train them to respect their uniform.. apparently I need to add more to my comment in order that it will be taken seriously.. lately we had servers who could hardly speak english yet it look like they have been moved or dismissed.. not their falult.. I guess I have enough words now so I will submit..

Ad
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

Sorry, could you please include some more details.

• Ev
      Oct 20, 2019

There is NOTHING you could add to your complaint in order for anyone to take you seriously! What do you have at stake with how someone at a Tim Horton's is wearing their freakin' hat?!!!

• Ev
      Oct 20, 2019

I looked this letter writer up on facebook and she looks exactly like I expected!

•   Nov 01, 2019

@Everywhere Dude... Check out her last name of all things!

•   Nov 01, 2019

Maybe she's like me who prefers her view not to be obstructed. Especially inside a building. I understand that hats/hairnets must be worn when preparing food to be sold but there are some negotiable aspects of the rules. The fact that she wore a hat is a plus and should be all that matters.

There. I have enough to post so I'll go ahead and post this.

😆😂😆😂😆😂