Tim Horton's — service and online scam
I actually have a few complaints
1. I was in NB on vacation I drink black coffee and they would not even give me a double cup at all. Very disappointing. I live in ON I always get a double cup here. They told me in NB that they would lose their job if they gave out a double cup, July 30 to Aug 8
Also this past week I have been ripped off twice I go to Tim;s every morning on my way to work I have a Tim's Thermos and they only half filled it. Tonight I went and ordered an XL they put it in a large cup and double cupped it with a XL cup.
And tonight Aug 17 there is a giveaway on Facebook I decided to enter it which I never do and I call the number and everything answered all the questions my phone is being charged 1.99 per minute and I and it cut me off I see it was just a scam not impressed at all. it said I won a 500.00 dollars Tim's gift card.
pretty sad I go to Tim's Horton's everyday.
I am not happy at all and to boot I read you changed your lids what about your cups they are so flimsy when you drink black coffee it get pretty hot.
More Tim Horton's Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino