Tim Hortons — dark roast
I consistently order a medium dark roast double double every single day with about 1/5 tasting the way it should. It's probably my fault for consistently buying Tim Horton's coffee but I do anyways for hopes of them making it proper. The time it does come out tasting good, it is the best coffee I ever drank. It's starting to be not worth the headache of dealing with such garbage consistency. So please talk to the store to increase the frequency of the pots they make and shorten the life of the pot. I will place a complaint everyday until this is fixed. You guys make a good product, don't drive your customers away because the franchises are cheap or the employees don't follow policies correctly. 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - Treatment of employees
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - vanilla iced latte; ice cap.