Tim Hortons — blueberry fritters
PLEASE keep the blueberry fritters year round. If you're gonna get a fritter, BLUEBERRY is the only one to get.
I don't visit Tim's very often, but I just found out that you are at the end of the blueberry season flavored items. This is so disappointing to me. If you had them year round I would visit Tim's more.
I understand that seasonal items are a necessity for Tim's but that's a pretty common fruit. And let's be serious, all it is, is pie filling.
Maybe Tim's can explore new seasonal items and keep blueberry on the menu permanently.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino