Tilly's — customer service
I order a t-shirt on line on Sept. 21 got an e-mail that it was being delivered on 26th. I have yet to received it. I have called the store and they sent me to the Fed-Ex and from them the post office. They are all pointing fingers at whose fault it is. I really don't care who is at fault i just want my money back or the shirt. I was on the phone most of all last week and i'm very disappointed. No way to treat customers. I figured that since they know that i did order it just send me another one and one that i have to sign my name that it was delivered. Last i heard the post office gave it to the wrong house. Still not my problem.
More Tilly's Complaints & Reviews
- Tillys - Poor return policy 
- Tilly's Events & More - Haven't Received Paycheck
- Tillys.com - $#*!TY SERVICE RUINS A STORE WITH DECENT PRODUCTS
- Tillys.com - They protect identity thieves
- Tillys.com - Customer service is a complete joke!
- Tilly's - complaint at: marketplace at el paseo
- Tilly's - last paycheck
- Tilly's - shipping
- Tilly's - lack of accessibility
- Tilly's Valencia - Manager