Tightboards.comorder not received

V

Placed order on Dec. 1. They charged my credit card immediately but still one month later have not received a thing. When I check statis of my order it says not shipped yet but does not tell me why. Have tried emailing their supposed "customer service" and get only an automated response that says they will get back to me within 24-48 hours. Have tried to phone for weeks but can been able to get through to anyone , all I get is "that extention is not answering". And their online customer service is always offline. This was supposed to be a Xmas present for my son. This is a very, very bad company to deal with.

• Di
    disgruntledrayband Dec 01, 2010

i placed an order over a month ago and paid the extra 50$ for the next day delivery, well being from canada they apparently do not ship DC clothing to us, so i tried to cancel that, which they told me had been done via email. I then placed the order to be delivered at the US Border... paid for the advanced shipping as well, i have tried to phone the customer service line over 100 times to see where my package is, then i get an email stating me the credit card information i gave them was wrong. i have used this card for many online purchases and know for a fact that it is correct. I recieve the sam generic emails saying that i have to wait and customer service will contact me. THIS COMPANY IS CORRUPT AND STOLE OVER 400$ FROM ME!!! Those people n that site are completely fake, and are just trying to scam money. NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVER USE TIGHTBOARDS.COM. ... a great website i always delt with aside from this time is dogfunk.com. kicka$$ customer service reps annnd wicked shipping. SCREW YOUU TIGHT BOARDS. LAME O's

Mabel Jan 15, 2009

This is the WORST ONLINE STORE I've ever encountered. I placed an order for a pair of bindings more than 1 week ago and for the past few days I've been checking my order - It still not being shipped even though I've already paid for this purchase. I've been trying to reach their customer service and all I get is an automated answering machine (no matter what time of the dayI call -- early in the morning, a little late in the afternoon). I tried all the ways to reach them, phone calls, online chat, e-mail and not one returned my calls. The one time a customer service representative picked up my phone call, all I get is that THEY'RE DOING IINVENTORY that is why nothing being shipped. THIS IS THE MOST LAME EXCUSE for a online retail. That is why you have sanning device people! That customer service rep said she's going to give me a call back and as of today, I haven't received that call from her.
    I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY !!!

• Sn
    snowboward buyer Jan 07, 2009

I bought a snowboard on tightboards.com which they claimed they had on discount. I never received an order confirmation via e-mail, my credit card was charged and I never got the board.
    Calling this company was nearly impossible, their "customer service" is always busy, a recording always tells you you are "In queue 3 or 4" and after a minute prompts you to leave a message promising "someone will get back to you as soon as possible". I left several messages and never got a call back. I then opened a ticket on their website which supposedly has online help, of course it was "Offline"...

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE- LOUSY COMPANY, FALSE DISCOUNT OFFERS!

• Ho
    Hogan May 07, 2008

Dear Boardparadise/tightboards.com customer,
    Over the previous sixth months our on-line store underwent an unexpected amount of growth. In short, we were not prepared to handle this increase in orders and at the same time maintain the quality level of customer service our company was founded on. We have taken direct action to resolve these issues.
    However, it has been brought to our attention that your experience shopping with tightboards.com was less than satisfactory. As snowboarders and skaters ourselves, that’s not the type of customer service we want to provide. You should be able to expect the best products and service from us at all times.
    If you have had a bad experience shopping with us and still have unresolved issues to date, please contact us: 1.888.760.4236, click on the “live chat” icon on tightboards.com, e-mail [email protected], or contact me directly through [email protected]
    Sincerely,
    Amanda Howell
    Customer Service Manager
    tightboards.com

• Da
    david birdsong Jan 29, 2008

Ordered a NS Titan 164 on 1/24, get a call from a customer service rep 1/16 stating that it is out of stock. She suggests store credit + 20% discount on anything. I tell her I want a refund, she tells me it will take 30 days and asks if I want the store credit again, I repeated that I wanted refund. Inventory excuses are not good enough, computers can count just as well as they can charge your credit card immediately.

chris peppard Jan 24, 2008

This company deserves no slack from anyone. They are a fraudulant, unprofessional,scamming bunch of ###s. I ordered a hoody from them on a 2 day ship on 28/12/2017. After many tries to get through to their customer service,numerous emails and a 4 hour wait on their live chat i have reported them to my bank who are investigating them for fraudulant behaviour. This companie deserves to be put out of business. If you cant deal with the demand then employ more staff.

• Ty
    Ty Jan 22, 2008

They mopped-up the mess they made of my order and gave me 30% off a new board, so all is good now with them.

• Jr
    JR Jan 21, 2008

I am reposting - I got in touch with the company and they took care of the order asap... I think they are just going thouugh some customer service growth, so I cut them some slack.

JR

• Jr
    JR Jan 19, 2008

JR

• Be
    Ben Jan 18, 2008

I agree with all of you. I ordered some boardshords 3day select that were never shipped. I also returned 2 items that didn't fit. So I payed extra for fast shipping for something I never recieved and the items I have returned are yet to be accounted for. There's no way to get in touch by phone or email with this company. Sombody should make a video and put it on youtube, cuz this is complete ###. I'm gunna fly out to the source and see what the hell is going on.

Chrissy Jan 17, 2008

I agree with all of these comments. I placed an order on 12/21/07 UPS 3 day select. I never received my order and my credit card was charged.

Over ten emails have not been replied to, cannot get ahold of anyone on the phone, am not able to leave a message, and online customer service is always offline. My order status even says that the order hasn't been shipped.

Now this company has my credit card information!

Am trying to get a credit to my account.

This company should be headed to jail for theft.

Jason Kruger Jan 16, 2008

I'm also having hard time with this company, ordered a jacket and 2 hats 14 days ago, I have called 2 times so far and each time I called they told me the item would be shipped later that day.

It has yet to be shipped, I will be calling them one last time today to see what the heck is going on.

Bottom line, do not order from this scam of a company, its to much of a hastle, wish I would have did some research before I ordered.

mary steadman Jan 15, 2008

I too had a horrendous experience with this company. After placing an order on Dec 5/07 for a hoody, watch and some bindings I became very suspicious when 2 of the items were listed as in stock but had never been shipped. My credit card was also charge and yet we had no merchandise to show for it. I tried their toll free number and found that it was not accessable from Canada. Surprise ! Surprise. So I started a 3 week phone battle at my expense calling straight through to the company sometimes waiting up to 15 minutes or more to get through. In all fairness I believe I spoke to one pleasant person out of all my contacts and found the others to be very curt and rude but I still kept calling. They assured me the 2 items would be shipped by Christmas, well they were shipped all right , improperly labelled and returned to the company. Surprise ! Again I called and the person I spoke to told me that it was UPS's fault. I cut her off at the knees as I had the UPS tracking information up in front of me and told her it clearly showed that it was the fault of their company. She immediately put me on hold and then came back on reassuring me that it would be shipped at no expense to me by the 28/12/07. It took 6 phone calls to Greensboro to get part of my order expedited properly. Now it is almost a month after the bindings were back ordered and I check the site everyday seeing that they are in stock. I start calling again and am finally rudely informed that someone had just spoke to my husband and that they were being shipped that day. Liars, my husband was out of town at the time. I also requested that they be shipped at the sale price and our credit card be credited. Of course this did not happen. We did receive the bindings thankfully undamaged but I would never deal with this company again. As others have found their e-mail is a joke and when you sign on to talk to some one online it says you are number 56 in line and the wait will be 45 minutes or more. Ha Ha! Fortunately we did receive all our merchandise but Christmas time is stressful enough without having to chase down the presents you ordered and according to holiday shipping deadlines you should have received. My sincere sympathy to any one having any dealings with this company, but be persistent if you do and just keep hitting zero when you call direct and they tell you that "that line is busy or not answering". The person who does the taped message you hear when the phone is first picked up even sounds disgruntled. Now thats customer service at its finest.

Matthew Kyle Ribelin Jan 13, 2008

Where do I start? Well the other day I placed my order with tight boards .com AKA lame a$$ company. This company does not have a telephone obviously due to the lack of returned calls. I think that everyone that works at this company should be fired due to ignorance, and inability. I hope that this message is taken seriously because this company charged my bank account and does not give a fu$$!!!

I don't care about the money that I lost but I do care about the many comments that I have read since this order was placed, and the people that are being screwed out of there money so that some ### can live lavishly. I hope this is read by many before doing business with board paradise or any of its affiliates. Nobody takes responsibility for anything in this company and I hope that it HITS ROCK BOTTOM and takes all of the idiots with it. Oh yeah, my credit card company is now aware of what is and has been going on. Bling Bling.

Thanks for Nothing
    Flash

Another Unsatisfied Customer Jan 11, 2008

Same issue for me - order never received that was placed in December for a Christmas present chosen online; credit card charged; no one responds to the initial e-mail stating someone will get back to you in 24-48 hours; no one answers phones.........NEVER order from this company.

• Ds
    d sapriken Jan 10, 2008

I ordered a jacket on October 19. Finally got through to customer service late in November to discover it hadnt been shipped yet. Assured that it would be shipped that same day. UPS tracking number was provided but never actually showed up with UPS. It is now Jan 10 and I was finally able to get a hold of customer service. They are now sold out and cannot find the package that was supposed to be shipped in November. They are going to refund my card(hopefully doesn't take 3 months) End result? Will be credited todays price and exchange, instore credit for expedited shipping. Between credit exchange, shipping, and long distance charges(NO ONE ANSWERS TOLL FREE LINE) it will cost me about $50.00 for the pleasure of trying to order from this company. (Their exchange response was Well, we're not in Canada!!

• Re
    Renay Lang Jan 09, 2008

Ordered xmas items for my son well before xmas with 3 days shipping. All items listed as in stock. The order has never been received and my credit card was charged for the full amount. Attempts to contact by email are useless - you'll get an automated response and no follow up. Attempts to call by phone are either no answer or busy. I have filed a complaint with the credit card company to get my money back and will never order from tightboards.com again. Save yourself the aggravation - do not order from tightboards.com.

Another Customer Jan 07, 2008

I Have had exactly the same issue, International order, and they said they could not verfy my credit card as it is international but they still charged me!!!! and when i asked for a refund they offered me a credit note??? so i said ok and order the same items on the credit note and then they gave me the same excuse?? Can not verfy!!! Their customer service staff are rude if you get through!! and the are never online on the chat feature and also do not respond to emails !!!! I purchased from them before over a year ago with no issues but cleaerly their service has gone way done!!! Save yourself alot of hassle.. DO NO ORDER FROM THEM!!! Order elsewhere...

• Ri
    Rick R Dec 27, 2007

I wish I could buy advertising space to put out the word out to everyone to not do with business with this company and its 5 or so different websites.
    Just as everyone else said, they are nearly impossible to reach by phone, and do not reply to emails.
    I ordered a dvd near the beginning of December, and was charged on my credit card shortly after ordering. It's now the end of the month and it has yet to ship, even after being told twice by "customer service" associates(yes, i actually talked to a human two times out of countless attempts!) that it would ship that day.
    I will now be filing a dispute with my credit card co. to hopefully get my money back. I advise all others who are in the same situation to do the same.

• N
    N Dec 24, 2007

Ordered 1 hat, 1 shirt. Received order only 4 days after placing online, however, they forgot the hat. Have not yet been able to contact customer service. Also, the online tracking doesn't seem to be reading anything, been stuck at "electronic shipping info received" since day 1.

Read many bad things about tightboards.com online...

• Br
    Brent mach Dec 23, 2007

I ordered on line on 12-11-07. Still haven't got package e-mailed them twice and called dozen of times. Bad company to try and do service with!!!