Tiger Airways — tiger airways passengers are animals
My wife and I and two kids arrived in Sydney airport on 12:50 PM Monday 15 April 2013. Our flight was TT571 2:10 PM to Melbourne. I checked the screen, the flight was on schedule. We rested 20 minutes, then went to the long queue. We moved very slowly in the queue for 50 minutes. I lost patience and went to ask a staff, who told me that our flight had been canceled.
I said why don't you tell us, she said she had been telling the passengers in the queue and many have heard it. I said I was right in the queue and I don't have a hearing problem, and I didn't hear it.
We were told to go to the end of another queue. I repeatedly asked what will happen, but no explanation were given – "Just go to that queue!". We waited in that queue for 40 minutes. Then one passenger at the front came back and told the rest on the queue that no Tiger seats are available until Wednesday, which is two days later, so the whole queue dissolved and all those stressed passengers went to search for their own solutions, but no Tiger staff ever came and told the queue about this. It looks as if the decision to cancel the flight was the last thing that Tiger worries about – what happens after this decision to all those passengers that are left wondering in the airport are no longer Tiger's concern.
Well maybe it is a way to stay profitable by treating passengers as animals, but it is definitely a shameful and immoral way to stay profitable!
More Tiger Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Airways Singapore - very very pathetic service 
- Tiger Airways - service complaint 
- Tiger Airways Singapore - lost/delayed baggage flight number tr2983 
- Tiger Airways - tiger reject to avoid double internet payment 
- Tiger Airways - flight cancelled/rescheduled
- Tigerair - horrible service
- Tiger Airways - lost baggage
- Tigerairways.com - status cancelled for my flight!
- Tigerair - flight delay due to change of crews?!!! 
- Tiger Airways - flight delay caused me sgd 2,100 in extra expenses