TiffanyRotheWorkouts.comTiffanyRotheWorkouts.com

M

I joined the Ïnner Circle in April which consisted of downloading the current workout videos at the time and having access to download videos in the future before they go to youtube, and eating plan, a one month exercise plan and access to an online support group. It was a one time $54.99 fee. After joining, i received a link to download the current videos but did not receive an eating plan or exercise plan or anything else pertaining to joining the Inner Circle.
I've attempted to contact via email multiple times and NEVER received a reply. Actually the only time I received a response was when I commented on one of her youtube videos. She responded to that one and said she would send the information straight away. But never did. I guess the only reason for that reply was because my inquiry on youtube was public for all to see, which was deleted a few days later. I am a paying customer and think this is just utterly ridiculous and highly unprofessional to get such a run around for something I paid for which to this day, other than the initial workout videos I still have never received. Especially as it is a not a tangible product that has to be shipped. There simply is no excuse for this.