Ticket ZoneExtremely disappointed

G

I am writing regarding my experience regarding the telephone booking service whilst trying to acquire Wembley tickets. On Saturday 16th I was like many others trying to secure tickets for the play off final. When I rang the ticket line the call was answered but I was told my call could not be taken due to high call volumes please try again. Which obviously I did as I am sure did many others. Imagine my shock to receive a phone call from my service provider to inform me that these calls had in fact cost me £60 on my phone bill and I hadn't even spoken to anybody. Surely it would have been fairer to have a simple engaged tone. I am extremely disappointed with this service as I have now spent £60 and not even got any tickets.

• My
    myZone Dec 30, 2013

I just wanted to make it clear that ticketzone in the UK is not associated in anyway with ticketZone.com which is based in the USA & Canada.