Thuong Hang Lu Woollen Textile Co.,LtdScam

M

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'M Mr.Zheng Choua, the Sales Manager of (Thuong Hang Lu Woollen Textile Co., Ltd.), the major producer of textile and fabric material in China.

We are looking for a trustworthy representative in New Zealand that can help as a link between our company and our client over there.we would like to know if you are interested to work from home for us and earn up to $800 to $1, 500 Dollars weekly for your services.

(Thuong Hang Lu Woollen Textile Co., Ltd.) needs a book-keeper or representative in New Zealand, so we want to know if you will like to work from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job?

Our company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes.We have clients we supply goods weekly in New Zealand and our clients make payments for our supplies every week in form of money orders and Bank Transfar which are not cashable here in China, so we need someone in New Zealand to work as our representative to assist us in processing payments from our clients and we will pay him/her weekly wage.

All you need to do is to receive this payment from our clients in New Zealand on behalf of our company and get it cashed at your bank then deduct your 10% and forward the balance to our company here in China.

BELOW IS A LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT FORM OF OUR COMPANY WHICH YOU HAVE TO
REPLY AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM ANY PAYMENT COMING TO YOU, I WILL LET YOU
KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NECESSARY INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THE
TRANSFER OF THE COMPANYS BALANCE.YOU COULD JUST FILL IT OUT THIS FORM
BELOW.

APPLICATION FORM (Sure I'll play along)
1.Full Names: Full Auto
2.House Address: Lost in a digital age
3.State: Unresponsive due to to many Sangria's
4.City: A city (from Latin civitātis), is a relatively large and permanent settlement, particularly a large urban settlement.
5.Zipcode: I'm sorry you can't have the code to my encrypted and zipped computer files
6.Phone Number: Is not given out to random people at bars
7.Country: In geography, a country is a geographical region.
8.Occupation: Full time cyber punk
9.Age: Old enough for a Sangria
10. Sex: I'd need quite a few more Sangria's to lower my standards
Thank you as we await your further response.
In Trust And Good Faith

Mr.Zheng Choua, Sales Manager,
(Thuong Hang Lu Woollen Textile Co., Ltd.)
Contact Phone: +[protected]