Complaints & Reviews

My Account Got Banned and No Refund Received

I ordered 450 gold 10 days ago and ThSale.com have not delivered. Yesterday I got an email from Blizzard saying I broke the ToS and account was permanently banned! I requested a refund from ThSale.com but they claim they delivered what I bought and no refund will be provided. What a joke! The email from blizzard says this account has been closed and will not be reopened under any circumstances.

THSALE claims they absolutely do not use any illegal methods when leveling your character but they obviously do. I never had a single problem with Blizzard about ANYTHING else before this happened to me.

I lost my account, my main character, my gold... everything and there is nothing that can be done. I have written blizzard many times and they will not change their minds.

Fraud

These companies - same owners - I used to buy gold from them for WoW and they were 100% legit. I don't know what happened but last couple transactions with them they baited me to buy in-game items and said they mailed them - even provided screen shots and the items never arrived. I never got them and they never compensated me for them. Do NOT use this company at all!!

anonssss Oct 29, 2010

FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS

SECURITYCREDITSYSTEMS.COM - Domain Information
    43°03'85" North
    Longitude
    78°76'43" West
    Distance
    7727.46 km (4801.62 miles)

See Also:
    fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/

• Ki
    kittynewnew1 Jul 22, 2011

I quite agree with the guy on the floor, I also love mmosavor customer service guys with nice voice and very friendly !

Tried to rip me off for 96 dollars

It started when I ordered a power leveling package for Age Of Conan from wowgold1000.com .

The Guarantee states that they will begin the process after 2 hours from receiving the payment. I've used this company before for all my gold needs and they do offer power leveling for Age of Conan.. 4 hours went by after they received the payment and I still hadn't gotten my usual confirmation call.. I then went back to the site and clicked on the live chat area and put in my information.. The live chat asked for my code and I gave it to them.. They said they hadn't received any payment so I gave them the receipt code and Transaction ID which proved they did.. after a few more times of "we haven't received the payment, They came back saying they only handled gold inquiries and gave me a transfer to their power leveling department live chat.. I then gave this girl the order code and Transaction ID and she told me the person that handles the payments wasn't there yet and that I would have to come back in 6 or 7 hours when the person got there.. I was upset but I waited the 7 hours and tried again. This time another person looked into it and said the same thing.. I was begining to get suspicious so I asked what company she was from.. she didn't answer . Only gave me a chat smiley.. I asked again..and again until she told me thsale.com.. I told her that I ordered through wowgold1000.com and she informed me that, that was not their site. so I asked her why that site transfered me to them then. No answer . just more stupid smileys.. It felt like I was arguing with a chat bot.. She asked me to come back tomorrow to check again.. This time I called paypal and let them know something was up. The lady from paypal told me to give them a little more time to get it straightened out and try one more time before openeing a dispute.. I double checked the receipt.. All 3 of these companies are listed on it. THS International Inc. thsale.com and wowgold1000.com.. I tried the live chat from thsale.com this time and the same girl was on. I again gave her an order code and Transaction ID and got the same response. After arguing this time she informed me that the guy had gotten the payment and not to worry, that he would email me.. I was calm after this and thanked her for her time.. I waited three more days till the character was supposed to be done and still hadn't received my phone call or an email.. I joined the live chat again to see how the leveling was going and she told me the guy was not on his msn and to come back in a couple of hours. I did. She told me payment was still pending after arguing some more I just opened a dispute with paypal.. The response from THS was, " please contact are live chat support they are very professional and can help with your problem. Please remove your complaint". I informed them that I chatted with them 7 times and I was keeping the dispute open and escalating it to a claim tomorrow. Their response was, " I will look into this for you in the mean time please contact our live chat supportbecause they are the only ones who can refund your money and please remove your complaint". I was finished talking by then because I chatted with them enough and it had been 6 days since I placed my order.. The next day I escalated it to a claim and left a complaint about their practices to paypal.. THS responded with.. Please contact our live chat support for help with anything.. I then contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge with them and let them know that these companies may be fraudulent.. They refunded my money and I beleive they are going to investigate.. I beleive paypal is going to investigate also.. Still waiting on word from paypal 2 days later

no delivery of services

I paid for 2 powerleveling services. They did not provide the service. They finished one character, it took them 11 days when the website said it would take 3. The second character they started and then did nothing with for 2 days. I then changed the password and kicked them from my account. They will not give me a refund, and they will not substitute any items for the value of the service. I am filing a fraud charge against them.

They use compromised accounts!

From my experience they usually fulfill the request. But last time, they overpaid me gold. I didnt think anything of it until i get an email from Blizzard stating that the person that gave me the gold was a "Compromised account" and that they took back the gold. I logged into my account and sure enough they took back the gold from my toon. Blizzard did the right thing but the person that was complaining was probably not a "real" compromised account but those Chinese scammers that told Blizzard, "Hey my account got compromised and MY character gave gold to this character, oh please help me". Blizzard then follows policy/procedure and takes the gold. NICE SCAM! I gotta hand it to them they got me good. Took the gold back that I supposedly owed them and took some more of my gold that I actually purchased. Very slick. Realize this folks...these Chinese scammers have been doing this for years so they know how to get around everything. If it is illegal with Blizzard--DONT DO IT! Lesson learened. JUST DONT BUY GOLD EVER! It will eventually get you burned. Especially with THSALES / www.brogame.com who are associated with almost every other Chinese based gold provider. They are all the same company...believe me. Dont do business with the Chinese. No it's not prejudice..i am asian for crying out loud. Take it from me, they dont care about you...they care about their pockets and how they can scam stupid Americans like myself. Again, lesson learned.

They use compromised accounts!

THSales
  • Po
    poopookachoo Aug 09, 2009

My boyfriend had a similar experience. Let's just say he won't be buying gold anymore. He went to multiple sites for a contact, different gold buying websites, and the contact person was the same for each one.

They've admitted themselves- you give them the password to powerlevel your character and if you don't change it, they steal your toon, farm gold on it, and get away with it. And Blizzard won't do a damn thing because you compromised your account security.

I'm referring to a completely different scenario but they've been known to deal in shady business all along, in different ways. I wouldn't give them 10 bucks of my money.

• Gl
    Glid Sep 19, 2009

Just bought from them recently. I recommend you to visit sites like mmoops.com. They are actively reviewing and comparing prices on games. I filled a few feedback forms. They seem to be building a strong database to provide valuable information on currency purchase per seller/game/server.

Their admin told me in a pm on their forums that he was going to review websites owning multiples sites. He seemed to think that most websites had several "sub"sites working for them under the radar. Anyway, they aren't all scammers.

Here is a referral link :)

No gold, no refund, no English

I will never do business again with THSALE. I ordered 5000 gold for around $90 and they promised to deliver within the day. They said they would call me for the trade but they never did so I spoke to a live chat agent who then told me to log in to my character. I waited in the game for their toon for 3 HOURS and went back to live chat only to wait in the queue for another 20 mins for someone to answer. GUESS WHAT? THEY SAID THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK!!! sorry sorry sorry that's all the agent could tell me. She said, "There was a misunderstanding our apologies so sincerely". I said I wanted a refund she said 'would you like to wait? Thanks for your understanding." OMG! After saying TEN TIMES I WANTED A REFUND she SAID "I sincerely thank your patience and know you will give us another chance". She obviously could not comprehend anything I said! It was like banging your head against a brick wall! I said "I WANT MY MONEY BACK" and "I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR AND HE BETTER SPEAK ENGLISH!". Guess what? She dropped the chat. So is that a scam or what? I'm filing a chargeback and you guys better not go to this site unless you enjoy pain.

• Nu
    nunya Nov 25, 2008

I've dealt with THSale.com a few times and it has worked fine for me.

• De
    Devon Nov 26, 2008

Nunya said: "I've dealt with THSale.com a few times and it has worked fine for me."

Oh really? That's nice. Lucky you. bUT POOR ME I HAD A ROTTEN EXPERIENCE WITH THSALE AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM!

i've FILED A CHARGEBACK AND I HOPE THEY SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!

• Su
    summer Mar 02, 2009

I purchased a products from this website paid the money, had the money taken from my account but then they failed to deliver the goods. And now I can not contact them at all.

i will file a claim and get my money back NEVER EVER USE THIS STUPID SITE AGAIN !!!11

• Bu
    buy swg credits Apr 13, 2009

OXPG sells cheap SWG credits & powerleveling service for US and EU SWG servers. OXPG offers an easy to use website without any distracting ads, long pages of text and false promises. Get the cheapest possible credits at OXPG.com and get it delivered fast. We're hardcore SWG gamers just like you and we understand your needs. Whenever you want SWG credits & powerleveling service, you want it as fast as possible. You don't want crappy promises and fake discounts - you want to game and we're here to help you game better. Try www.OXPG.com today and play with the best!

• La
    lagarto May 09, 2009

careful. OXPG IS A SCAM too. they take your money and then you get banned by Sony for using their service. Saty away from OXPG they scam you and the take advantage of the kids that play star wars galaxies. OXPG is fradulent.

masew May 11, 2009

maybe i am the lucky guy.i bought from thsale, gold, powerleveling and it works fine on me .never meet any problem

• Su
    sunshine54 Jun 30, 2009

no one is the best. and whatever company will try their best to serve for people. why not go to ugamegold? the service is good. and the speed is fast too.

BANNED ACCOUNT

The site looks fantastic- and that is where it ends. I know people who have ordered in game money and been very pleased. My experience however is different. I payed for powerleveling (Booo, do it yourself, I know I know) I payed $129.99 for WoW 1-70 and sent another $100 to have it done within a week... I checked the status through their online chat every other day. A week into it, my character was only level 26- they apologized and offered gold to compensate... I reluctantly agreed. I visited the site numerous times within the next month asking them to please hurry or refund the $100 I payed for the fast service.

My account was banned (know that I DID NOT log on at ALL during the leveling process) I was able to recover the account- when I approached THSale this time, they told me to give them the new password, and to trust them that it would not happen again.

They explicitly state that there is a risk of your account being banned- however they also explicitly state they DO NOT use 3rd party programs to level characters... A week later my account was permanently banned for guess what? ABUSE OF A THIRD PARTY PROGRAM...

They then pleaded with me to contact Blizzard and say that my account was hacked and it wasn't my fault... After that I had it.

They offered that if I bought another account they would level a character in normal time to 60... this was not acceptable compensation. At this point I was out 229.99 and over a month of waiting and hours and hours of time spent in their online chat with people who only type broken english and have no contact with their managers.

I disputed both payments on Paypal, and though I provided an ample amount of evidence they could not refund my money because it is virtual items...

This business is the WORST I have ever dealt with... I have been a member of Paypal for three years and this was the first dispute I ever made...

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR GIMMICKS.

Anari Nov 07, 2009

I would contact your credit card company if that is what you use as your source of money on paypal. That is what I did and I got a full refund from them seeing as they are not stupid.

Thieves and Scammers, Stay away

I just bought 2000 gold and a 60-70 power leveling service from them. They got my account banned and 61 and refuse to give me a refund nor the gold they claimed to have given my now-banned account. I am bringing a class action lawsuit against them if I can find enough people. Post your email or comment on here if you have had a bad experience with them. They also own many websites so any customers of these websites can join as well:

www.wowgoldvip.com
www.wowgoldlive.com
www.brogame.com
and many others.

• Jj
    JJ Sep 16, 2008

I agree and fully support class action lawsuit against them they need to be taught a lesson that people wont stand for these conartists any longer.

I lost $366au from that company and they wont even refund me if logged complaint with paypal but that is yet to be solved wait and see I guess but still I will sign your lawsuit.

• St
    steve Sep 16, 2008

Agreed, lost 59.95 8-58 lvling service. witha 3day ban luckly i found you guys, that have been hit harder, now i know not to trust them.

They ripped me off

Do not associate yourself with this company in any way! They would not complete my order and got my World of Warcraft account banned. There are many people out there who have been scammed by this company... don't let it be you! They will not complete your order, or even worse, not deliver at all. Their gold and powerleveling services are scams and are under investigation for illegal activity!

• Ht
    http://www.goldappleart.com Jul 31, 2008

http://www.goldappleart.com.oil painting, handmade oil painting, hand painted oil painting,
    Chinese China handmade oil painting oil painting Figure Chinese China handmade oil painting Figure, handmade oil painting landscape, handmade oil painting flower, handmade oil painting portrait, handmade oil painting animal, classical handmade oil painting, impression handmade oil painting, modern handmade oil painting, Realistical handmade oil painting, abstract handmade oil painting, ornament handmade oil painting

oil painting reproduction Figure, oil painting reproduction landscape, oil painting reproduction flower, oil painting reproduction portrait, oil painting reproduction, oil painting reproduction animal

handmade original oil painting, Figure original oil painting, landscape original oil painting, flower original oil painting, portrait original oil painting, animal original oil painting, abstract original oil painting, Realistical original oil painting,

classical oil painting portrait, impression oil painting portrait, Realistical oil painting portrait, abstract oil painting portrait, ornament oil painting portrait

handcraft oil painting replication, oil painting replication Figure, oil painting replication landscape, oil painting replication flower, oil painting replication animal

oil painting replica Figure, oil painting replica landscape, oil painting replica flower, oil painting replica animal, oil painting replica abstract, Realistical oil painting replica, impression oil painting replica, classical oil painting replica,

oil painting, oil painting reproductions, original oil painting, handmade oil painting, oil painting gallery, oil painting portrait, oil painting flower, oil painting knowledge, oil painting Figure, oil painting landscape, oil painting animal, classical oil painting, impression oil painting, Realistical oil painting, abstract oil painting, ornament oil painting

• Ha
    harry Dec 01, 2008

INTRODUTION TO DAFEN VILLAGE

Dafen painting village located in Buji Town, ShenZhen city, Dafen Oil Painting Village now is a famous "Oil Painting Village" of China. More than 2000 artists and 200 painting-ateliers make it become the most concentrative base in the world to manufacture painting craftworks.

Thanks to a particular geographical environment, a lot of senior painters have cultivated their own style. Their products are salable world widely.

The first International Cultural Industry Fair (ICIF) have been held in Shenzhen from Nov. 18 through 22, 2004. As a separate exhibition spot, Dafen Village staged a series of activities along with the event. The second International Cultural Industry Fair (ICIF) held on 18 May 2006.

On the 2nd ICIF, Artists and visitors from all over the world tour Dafen oil oainting village in Shenzhen. An exhibition for special writing and painting tools and materials will also have international manufacturer participation.

Foreign art dealers paticipated in the forum at Dafen on the oil painting industry. Now, there are about 10, 000 artists and apprentices have built up its fame as a well-known oil painting export base.

The four-day 2nd ICIF concluded Sunday, with a total recorded trade volume of 10 billion yuan (US$1.25 billion).
    More come here:
    www.dafenoilpaintings.com
    www.dafenoilpaintings.com/modern-painting-2007-c-1.html

FRAUD, HIJACK, SCAM

Company provides a "service" to powerlevel your world of warcraft character. But when in fact they just steal everything on your account and get it BANNED by blizzard.

So you pay for a service (Which you're never going to get), and they just scam you every which way to sunday.

Their customer service sucks... they're taught very well to avoid and prolong the process until its "too late" for any legal action to be made. They give you the run around, make you talk to one person, transfer you to another who transfers you back to the original person and so on.

They use Yahoo.com, gmail.com and hotmail.com email addresses so they become anonymous.

The only way I was able to get an initial contact (after about 15 or so emails over 3 days to their website's various addresses)... I had to file a paypal dispute... which low and behold they responded within 10 minutes!

Then they urge you to close the paypal dispute while they work on your issue. (WOW was my first thought when they told me that! RED FLAG SCAMMER!)

I urge everyone to make complaints to the IRS, better business bureau, and launch claims any which way you can!

These guys are strictly scammers and hold up no legitimate business at all.

We need to band together and take these guys down! Keep launching complains, charge backs, whatever!

• Ps
    Psy Apr 18, 2008

I've been using Thsale.com for quit some time and i've never had any trouble with them. I use it for Eve however. They get my order and everything to me within the hour. I'd personally like to know what all happened if theres more than what your saying because if this is true I may not take another chance with them.

• Za
    Zack Apr 23, 2008

They are HORRIBLE.

They couldnt even send me 500g of wow gold in 48 HOURS!!

Don't use these guys, total rip offs... i have yet to receive my gold or a refund.

• Aj
    AJ May 20, 2008

That sounds exactly what happened to me. I don't have time to level a character and I just want to experience end game at level 70, so I chose to power level 1-60 and do the rest myself, the website simply states that they do not use bots or exploits to level your character, but when I got on my other level 70 to find them and see why they were leveling slow as molasses, I noticed it was obvious that they were using a bot. I decided to just let them do what they were doing as long as I didn't get a ban. After noticing that they had not be online for quite some time, I decided to contact them using live chat to find out where they were. I was promised that the leveling would be finished in 7 days, it had been 11 so I was furious that they were offline in the first place. The livechat person said that they were "out to breakfast, come back in 1 hour". I checked my email about 30 minutes later and there was a permanant ban from Blizzard. I immediately demanded a refund, but of course was given some random yahoo address where some punk doesn't answer, and filed a paypal dispute, they told me to close the dispute and offered me 260g, as if 260g is worth the $40+ that I have to pay for a new account, they claimed that they spent money on my account, I told them "What? $25 for a wow glider subscription?" They still claim to not use bots, but this company is a scam! I have looked for them on BBB but cannot find them. If you know of anyway to get this company to go down let me know.

lightindark May 07, 2009

On my first purchase with ThSale.com, I had to wait 2 days to get my gold from them.
    I purchased again yesterday, to try to get some horde gold.It has been 26 hours, and I have still not gotten a phone call from them (for their fraud screening).
    We will see how they do (besides being 25 hours late 98% of the time)

Account banned during powerlevel!

I purchased a powerlevel from level 1-40. Everything went smoothly until level 31 when I received an email...

Scammed by THSale!

PAYPAL and THSALE are in cahoots. PayPal does not provide refunds on virtual services or items. Therefore, THSALE can get your account banned via shady power level practices. They will keep your money and despite numerous promises of refund. THSALE and PAYPAL will NOT give you the MONEY BACK.

PayPal sneakily skates by this matter by hiding behind their user agreement. THSale is scamming people out of their money and PayPal will do nothing to stop it.

• Th

113/tcp closed auth
    143/tcp closed imap
    443/tcp closed https
    8081/tcp open http Network Associates ePolicy Orchestrator
    (Computername: THSWEB01 Version: 4.0.0.1180)

THWEB03.eing.com

SBB# nmap -F -O -T5 -sV --system-dns -PN 75.126.209.155

Interesting ports on eing.com (75.126.209.155):
    Not shown: 95 filtered ports
    21/tcp closed ftp
    8000/tcp closed http-alt
    8081/tcp open http Network Associates ePolicy Orchestrator
    (Computername: THWEB03 Version: 3.6.0.574)
    8888/tcp closed sun-answerbook

80/tcp open http Microsoft IIS httpd
    2000/tcp closed callbook
    8008/tcp open http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
    Service Info: OS: Windows

(67.228.13.114) thsdb02.thsale.com:8049 - Virtual ?

(70.42.153.71) LivePeron - Chat

~# nmap -F -O -T5 -sV --system-dns -PN 70.42.153.71

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA9 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-06-29 08:23 CEST
    Interesting ports on 70.42.153.71:
    Not shown: 98 filtered ports
    443/tcp open ssl/http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
    Warning: OSScan results may be unreliable because we could not find at least 1 open and 1 closed port
    Device type: switch
    Running (JUST GUESSING) : Foundry IronWare 7.X (90%)
    Aggressive OS guesses: Foundry Networks BigIron 8000 switch (IronWare 07.8.02eT53) (90%)
    No exact OS matches for host (test conditions non-ideal).
    Service Info: OS: Windows

OS and Service detection performed. Please report any incorrect results at http://nmap.org/submit/ .
    Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 25.59 seconds

25/tcp open smtp Winmail smtpd
    80/tcp open http Apache httpd
    110/tcp open pop3
    3389/tcp open microsoft-rdp Microsoft Terminal Service
    1 service unrecognized despite returning data. If you know the service/version, please submit the following fingerprint at http://www.insecure.org/cgi-bin/servicefp-submit.cgi :
    SF-Port110-TCP:V=4.85BETA9%I=7%D=6/29%Time=4A486094%P=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu%r(NULL, 31, "+OKx20C14782-62514x20Winmailx20Mailx20Serverx20POP3x
    SF:20readyrn")%r(GenericLines, 31, "+OKx20C14782-62514x20Winmailx20Mai
    SF:lx20Serverx20POP3x20readyrn");

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 16.87 seconds

-----

------------------[ 0x04] - Sister Sites ]---------------

Although it is difficult to determine affiliation due to
    the fact that they operate anonymously via their websites,
    from the research we have done, we estimate that the below
    websites are all affiliated to THSale and should be
    avoided. They have many different websites with different
    looks so if they scam you at site #1, they hope that you

withgames.com
    wowgoldvip.com
    akgame.com
    gamegoldvip.com

Got my account banned and didn't finish job!

Do not buy powerlevelling from www.thsale.com they have terrible support assistants, who give you bad assistance if they give you any at all, and also, i ordered powerlevelling for my WoW account from them, and they got it banned! luckily it was only a 72 hour ban. they claim to not use any bots when they level but that is a lie, it would be impossible to level at the rate they do without the use of a third party software. they did not tell me they were using bots, even when i asked if they used bots or not, and obviously, Blizzard does not ban accounts that level legitimately without botting.

Overall, i would not recommend this website, in fact, i believe they should be shut down because of their lies and shoddy service.

• Mo
    Molly Madison Jan 18, 2008

try to contact your bank and dispute the charge. If they never delivered what you ordered, you have every right to dispute these rice-eating bass turds

• Sh
    Shaddiz Jul 07, 2008

I agree with it all!! I had an account, bought an 1-70 with full S3 and more... epic flying .. the who ### .. payed $309USD! My account got an 72 suspension with a final warning .. talked to them... gave the 10 names who would watch the PL .. that it was not a bot... but they still botted!!! Got it banned... then ... after 3 weeks of talk in dispute through paypal, Thsale had the dispute closed for review, where paypal gave them the benefit, with the talk that they only deal with problems regarding products... not of an not done service...

Then .. after 1 more month I finally got in contact with a manager who would be a niice guy and offer me 4000 gold an compensation ( witch cost $65USD)!!!

AND... gave me the drill about "I should have known that blizz don't agree with powerleveling, and if I order it would happen" and more.. If I wanted, I could hire a lawyer that would cost alot .. they had their own lawyers that was no problem, he was wondering if I really WANTED to go through with all that hazzle, and loose more money... or just settle with 4000 gold and go on with my life!!

I wonder .. is there any way at all to make us able to close this company forever???

I'm in ... in any way I can if it is!!!

• Do
    dogdug Sep 15, 2008

http://www.dogdug.com Dog clothes, Dog Collars
    http://www.dogdug.com Wholesale Dog clothes, Wholesale Dog Collars
    http://www.dogdug.com Dog Clothes, Dog Apparel, Dog Collars, Dog Clothing, Dog Leashes, Dog Collars, Pet Supplies, Dog Apparel, Dog Harnesses, Dog Dress, Dog Coats, Dog Jackets, Dog Sweaters, Dog Rain Coats, Dog T Shirts, Wholesale Dog clothes, Pet products, Dog Shoes, Carriers, Boots, Dog Shoes, Dog Beds, Dog House, Dog Nest

• Kr
    Kris Oct 01, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR GIMMICKS.

Scam and fraud!

ThSale.com alleges to sell WoW (World of Warcraft) powerleveling services and gold. They got my account closed for life when I hired them for powerleveling. The truth is, they take money from children to powerlevel and then they use the children's accounts to commit illegal acts and farm gold. They then sell the gold for profit and if the kids accounts are suspended or banned, they refuse to refund the money. ThSale (thsale.com) is a scam. Avoid it.

lightindark May 07, 2009

I wish I had done a little search of this company before placing the order. But it's too late now. I already tasted the bitterness. My account got banned with 2 level 80's and three 70's. It's my only account. I spend two years on it. I regret so much to let them touch it. Now it was banned lifetime by blizzard. I asked them what they have done to my account. The customer keep convincing me that it was the fault of blizzard, something like ban accounts randomly. What excuse this is. Now I am working hard to get my account back which is of little chance and of course I will take legal action agaist Thsale.

rip off they steal and never return money

I've used thsales in the past like around a year ago but something seriously happened to their management. People are paying for services or game money and not receiving anything in return. I had paid them to lvl my character about 40 lvl's they got my account banned!Blizzard told me it was specifically for botting.. That they detected a botting program. THsales just kept saying talk to blizzard and "sorry for the inconvenience" and nothing every got resolved. If you purchase anything at THSales.com it's pretty much just kissing your money goodbye.

not safe Feb 03, 2008

i paid them to powere lvl one character 1-40 they did good and fast. so i thnen paid for 3 more to getdone 1-50. they said theyed get it done in 10 days and give exra gold as a discount. 7 days into it i logged in and see that one one was at lvl 10.

i contacted them and they got on it. day 10 all 3 only lvl 30 and i have been playing for 20 hrs on my other accout which i can see when thier logged in thought freinds list. and they weren't but i couldn't log in to the account to check progress. they weren't lvling so i investigated and found them on another server in the trading area selling things.

i contacted thier manaager telling him/her that i for one was suppose to get all 3 characters back at lvl 50 be today and thier lvl 30. plus the odd selling on other account. 12 hrs later they started lvling again.

8 more days of seeing them not lvling much and on other server, i kept contating manager and he kept saying he'll get him to work. and offered more gold.

so 10 days late no extra gold , and best of all they lvled one of the wrong characters. again i contact the manager. he said hes sorry. what can he do. i said get them to lvl the right one. he begs for more money i finnanly agree on half price, plus he said lots of gold to comonsate, 5 more days pass. lvl 30 only , i get a bit mean and threated to call my credit card company. he gets then on it fast. 2 more days lvling done they give ccount back .

but of cousre no extra gold. not even a little armor weapons and only lvl 1-5 spells

i'll never deal with them again.

gold sales from them in past took 1-2 days. theyed give me half per day sometimes. i didn't mind much. but i can't help be think they cheat the gold and lvling. if you buy from these guys and loose your accounts. your own fault... research company names to see if its safe.

• Op
    Opey Apr 30, 2008

Look don't complain or cry when you get ripped off by gold/powerleveling sites. For 1 its a breech in the terms of service of Blizzard and any other companies games. An its listed if people bother to read it, so if you get banned or ripped off its your own fault. If you are to lazy to play and lvl your own bloody characters don't play the bloody game.

Madd canadian Jun 28, 2010

I paid for 50 gold on Lotro on June the 6th I asked for a in person delivery. they didn't have stock which happens so i waited got 37 gold delivered on the 9th so i thought things where going good. i tried logging in on the 11th and my account was banned for 2 weeks, TH sales had sent the remanding gold thru the in-game mail system showing there true incompetence. so i chatted with the manager and they said try chatting to turbine (no luck there turbine didn't even reply)and i waited my 2 weeks out. got my account back an Th sales still didn't have stock left so ok wait some more. So I'm at work making money when th sales calls saying the gold is ready for delivery, i tell them i cant get on now hold the gold for 6 hours so i can go home. Get home and of course there incompetence shows yet agen by giving the gold way and not having the stock any more. There complete lack or customer service and stupidity should be looked at and no one should every buy from them agen.

P.S. the way i look at is im not paying for the property of wow or lotro just the hours worked, like tipping the delivery boy for pizza

• Po
    Polosport02 Aug 07, 2010

TH Sales is definitely ripping people off and lying about it. If your worst nightmare is paying good hard earned money for something and having somoene take your money and not provide the service, and give the run around about refunding your money, then this is the one for you. Otherwise, I have no idea who to use now days. I can just tell you that TH Sales is definitely a rip off.

Incompetent crooks

Ordered powerlevelling service from these guys, only 10 levels to grind out for me. After 4 days still hadn't completed the order. Was convinced they were using bots as they were constantly grinding the same mobs in the exact same location.

Worst of all, gold on the character was spent by the leveller on crappy low level epics that would be useless in a few levels time.

In any case the account was suspended for 3 days, i asked for my money back. I talked to there live support rep 'filipoo'. What a dumb little kook he turned out to be, refund forget it.

Stay away from this chinese scammers, let them drown in their own paddy fields.

• 30
    3022 Nov 09, 2008

I paid $139 US to www.level4game.com and they got my account suspended twice, and banned twice. Blizz were good enough to let me have it back but www.level4game.com failed to do any real levelling. The order was for 1-70, with 2 professions at 375, all flight points and 1st aid to 375. I got levelled to 60 with NO professions, NO flightpoints, and NO 1st aid.

They have a sister site called www.brigame.com.

BEWARE THESE SITES.

Liars and cheaters!

I purchased powerleveling service from THSale, and I was lucky enough to at least get my account locked out and temporarily suspended by Blizzard who reset my pass and let me reclaim it, but it was suspended due to use of third-party tools (that's bots.) which is against THsale "policy". When I confronted them with this they did not respond.

I did as another complaint on here advised and consulted my banker about this and I got my refund, which I strongly urge every single victim of the tricks these ###s pull to do.

• Wo
    WOW GOLD Jul 31, 2008

. (AP) — Authorities charged a man Sunday with killing his parents with a garden hoe and burying their bodies in their backyard cesspool.
    James A. Soares, 24, of Warren

[url=http://veryge.com/]wow gold[/url], did not enter a plea when prosecutors arraigned him at the state police barracks in Lincoln with two counts of murder in the deaths of James A. Soare

chirsty Aug 17, 2008

http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=11&gname=world of warcraft (eu)
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=12&gname=world of warcraft (us)
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=4&gname=final fantasy xii
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=6&gname=lineage ii
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=1&gname=dungeons & dragons online
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=17&gname=star wars galaxies
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=18&gname=age of conan(us)
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=19&gname=age of conan(eu)
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=11&gname=world of warcraft (eu)
    http://www.runescape.ac/serverlist.asp?gid=12&gname=world of warcraft (us)

Power leveling

I purchased a power leveling service from THSale for my nephew so we could play together. Brand new account, never used. The account was suspended for economy exploitation when character was around level 18. I contacted THSale and of course they claimed it wasn't their fault and the account must have been hacked. After the 72 hour suspension, they restarted the service and the account was perma-banned a few days later. After several hours on the phone, I gave up and contacted my CC company to reverse the charges. THSale just wanted me to wait and they said account would eventually become unbanned.
Further review of the account via the armory showed it still had level one armor at level 23 and it was all red. A sure sign the account was being botted.

Summary; Do not use THsale. Despite their promises they will bot your account and use it to filter gold through the wow economy. Both actions are bannable offenses and THSale will not refund your money when it happens.

• Jj
    J.J. Nov 20, 2007

They are not power leveling my character. It has been 12 hours and he hasn't moved up from level one. They are leading me on and refusing to refund me. Scam.

Anari Jul 01, 2009

I completely agree with you! I too had a brand new account - and at level 15 it was banned. On top of that, it was promised to be done in 5-6 days. By day 6 it was only level 15. I was banned for exploitation of the economy. I demanded a refund and they would not give it too me - regardless, I won the paypal dispute. The reasons why are as follows:

- They advertise 24/7 leveling -- a site operator admitted to me it is only 16 hours a day
    - They did not finish the product on time
    - I got none of what the package said it would give
    - I was banned

Never, ever use this site. It is terrible. They guarantee real levelers - and they use bots. At level 15 I had 46 DEATHS from 5 PLAYER DUNGEONS (where most bots level). And if you try for a refund, they will not give it too you! If you open a dispute, they will

a) tell you too contact live support over the dispute board
    b) live support then tells you too contact their manager via e-mail (a guy named Jack White)
    c) he will not reply to you or will tell you take it up over paypal
    d) the cycle continues

In the end you will probably have to call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges. Again, NEVER EVER USE THIS SERVICE.

• Gr
    Grave Keeper Oct 16, 2009

i agree, power leveling is not a good choice, i just put in an order to thleveling.com, the same as thsales.com. and its been 2 days now and i actually got an email that the password was changed, not a blizzard message telling me it was changed because it was hacked, but an authentic notification of change, THEY TRIED TO STEAL MY ACCOUNT, I HAD A LVL 12 AND THE LVL 1 MAGE THAT WAS BEING POWERLEVELED. never powerlevel period, its all a scam

Got my account banned and refused refund!

This company got 3 of my account banned. The first time everything seem to go fine and bam, account got banned. So I contacted them and they told me they were very sorry and told me to do it again. I should have not done it but I went ahead and did it. So I got the second account open and the leveled but that account got banned, I e-mailed them and talk to them on msn, and they tell me to e-mail Blizz numerous times. I did and blizz said no no no no no!!! I am so angry, and the last account they leveled, they finished it but never told me it was done, and the day I contacted them which was yesterday, my account was banned. They told me that they can't do anything about it and it too bad. I am not happy I spend 400 dollars. I contacted paypal about it before I started the 3rd try but they didn't do anything about it. So now I contacted my bank because my money was sent from there thru paypal to them. I am going to try to get all my money back for their failed services.

Beware!

• Ro
    Ron K Aug 17, 2007

I hired THS International Inc. (thsale.com) to powerlevel a World of Warcraft character. After a few days, Blizzard imposed a 72-hour suspension on the account for use of "unauthorized third-party software."

I immediately contacted thsale and asked them not to continue powerleveling if they were using unauthorized third-party software, because I did not want to get my account banned.

Thsale insisted they did not use unauthorized third-party software. Based on that assurance, I allowed them to continue powerleveling after the 72-hour ban was over.

Within 24 hours of thsale resuming powerleveling, Blizzard permanently banned my account. I attempted to contact thsale to ask for a refund, but they ignored my emails. I then initiated a paypal dispute. Within 20 minutes, thsale responded to the paypal dispute by stating: "so sorry for trouble, please contact us, there are special person to resolve your problems, thanks for your understand, please cancel complaint.”

I immediately sent thsale another email message requesting a refund, which they also ignored.

About a week later, I received an email from paypal stating that my dispute had been escalated to a paypal claim, and that my claim had been denied because it involved the purchase of virtual goods, which are not covered by paypal's claims process.

So, as a result of me trusting this corrupt and/or incompetent company (thsale.com) with my account, I have lost my account plus all the money I paid thsale.

SUMMARY: DO NOT USE THSALE.COM FOR POWERLEVELING OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR MONEY!

• De
    Dennis H. Sep 13, 2007

I purchased a pl from lvl 28-60 from THSale.com. The leveled really slowly from lvl 28-32 then stopped the power level. I leveled my warrior from 38-42 in the same time period of plain old grinding. I think they used a bot. Anyways, 19 hours of non gameplay and tons of different excuses and the character still never got pl'd. Paypal dispute initiated, cc'd dispute initiated, copies of all chat logs will be forwarded to the proper authorites for internet fraud.

Stay away from this company and do not be scared to get the authorities involved. Their parent company is out of California so full legal recourse is easily pursued.

• Cl
    Clay Smith Sep 20, 2007

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Dona'
    Ashatt: Dona!
    Dona: Hello, nice to meet you! How may I help you?
    Ashatt: I'm thinking of buying your powerleveling service, but I have a question....
    Dona: yes?
    Ashatt: When I do a google search on your company, there are hundreds of complaints about being ripped off. Can I trust you?
    Dona: ok, we can void some customers slandered us
    Ashatt: Why is that?
    Dona: but maybe we exsit some problems, but we will try our best to resolve them
    Ashatt: Do you give a refund if the account is banned?
    Dona: i believe ervery one will make some mistakes
    Dona: yes, itis necessary ok/
    Ashatt: Do you powerlevel by having someone actually play the character, or do you use 'bots'?
    Dona: if is necessary ok/
    Dona: someone actually plays the character
    Dona: nobots here
    Dona: ok?
    Ashatt: There are hundreds of people making complaints that you used a bot and got their accounts banned and they can't get their money back
    Ashatt: I'm really nervous about sending money
    Dona: there some guys in your company want to be lazy , so they use it, but they all be punished then
    Dona: acutally our company ban us to use bot
    Dona: trust me
    Dona: ok?
    Ashatt: oh, so it DOES happen?
    Dona: thanks
    Dona: no, from several days ago
    Ashatt: How are they punished? Where they executed? I hear that happens in China
    Dona: we have alarmed our guy not do that
    Ashatt: Did you tell him you would shoot him in the head?
    Dona: they are deducted half money
    Ashatt: But do you refund money if an account is banned?
    Dona: i think deducting money is more ruthless than shoot him in the head
    Ashatt: That might depend on your point of view.
    Dona: so would u like to order it now?
    Ashatt: If something bad happens, how can I get my money back?
    Dona: we can refund u money to your pp mail
    Ashatt: Have you ever done that?
    Ashatt: And are they shot in the head as a 'first warning'?
    Ashatt: And then you take there money if they do it again?
    Dona: what do u mean?
    Ashatt: I'm just confused by this whole process. Why do you have so many websites?
    Dona: why not
    Ashatt: It just looks suspicous. Can you provide any references? Maybe three people who have been powerleveled successfully in the past month?
    Dona: we just want to enlarge our business
    Dona: that is it
    Ashatt: Start slowly. It will get hard at first, but that's when you have to rub really fast.
    Dona: ok, we have signed at least 1000 orders everyday
    Ashatt: How many players do you have?
    Dona: if most customers like u, no one like to come here to mak e purchase
    Dona: ij?
    Dona: many
    Dona: achllys
    Dona: one of them
    Ashatt: But see...I did make a purchase. And you used a bot, and used my account to spam other players, it was suspended and you wouldn't refund my money.
    Ashatt: so I don't trust you.
    Dona: his account has been completed sucessfully
    Dona: you can check it
    Ashatt: However, if you were to powerlevel my character successfully I will pay you AFTER
    Ashatt: Achllys?
    Ashatt: What server?
    Dona: would u like to know his email?
    Ashatt: yes
    Dona: [email protected]
    Dona: you can ask him ok?
    Dona: now
    Dona: his real name Steven D Williams
    Ashatt: sure! Thanks. Do you have any other references?
    Dona: sorry, i can't always supply other customers details
    Dona: i have no right to do that
    Ashatt: I understand
    Dona: thanks
    Dona: so would u like to order it now?
    Ashatt: but wait...doesn't your business use gmail accounts?
    Ashatt: What server is Achllys on?
    Dona: let me see ok?
    Ashatt: Thanks
    Dona: the order doesnt shows that
    Dona: you can ask him
    Ashatt: I'm checking now
    Dona: thanks
    Ashatt: What level did you powerlevel him to/
    Dona: 22-46
    Ashatt: Ahh...I see him. lvl 46
    Ashatt: I will ask him. Thank you

• Mz
    mza Jul 06, 2008

yeah your brave to give them $400. These guys are bad news. Big time scammers. Check out my sad story as well. They got me for $65.

• Mz
    mza Jul 06, 2008

They got me as well for $65. I hope paypal does something about these scammers. I'm sure they get lots of complaints!

• Ba
    babyasleep May 07, 2009

You will get banned!

Purchaced their powerleveling service. They will level the character as promised, I followed them on occasion with 2nd account and they do not appear to use bots, which was surprising. The problem is that Blizzard tracks the IP address which logs into your account. When they start accessing the account from china, it throws red flags because it is a US account. Then blizzard just has to watch the account and see that it remains online for 18-20 hrs a day and you get the ban. This company seems to be doing their part of the bargain, but because powerleveling is "contrary to the essence of the game" as blizzard put it, then you will get banned. Save your money and get a good bot (mmoglider) or just handlevel yourself.

• Di
    Dianne Pace Nov 16, 2007

I have billed and not received product for $149.95. I want a credit as I do not have that kind of money to throw away. No one answers phone and can not send a E mail to company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices