ThriveXtreme Health  Logo

ThriveXtreme Health

Having problems with ThriveXtreme Health ?

1304 N Redwood Road Suite 130,
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045

Garcinia Cambodia Pure Extract has been designed as a triple action weight loss supplement that will prevent cravings, block fat accumulation and increase the fat oxidation which prevents body fat from accumulating.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ThriveXtreme Health .

Complaints & Reviews

Thrive Extreme HealthGarcinia Cambogia

Was signing up for a FREE sample before you knew it they had information and was saying that you would be in a membership but could get out of the membership anytime you wanted to. I decided this wasn't for me and as far as I knew I did not check any box saying I wanted the FREE sample or to have a membership. I did receive a sample in the mail but immediately put Return to Sender on the package and put it back in to mail. Did not even open the package. Later I saw where I was charged $86.94 for this FREE sample. When I called to get credit back I was told that there is no refund. I had told them that I did not even open the package. They said before returning I was to of had filled out a return label and explain why I was returning the FREE sample. As I can see now I am not the only one this has happened to.

• Ca
      CalebAllen Sep 15, 2017

Nothing regarding the product just the way they conduct business. $4.95 charge was charged to my bank account for shipping cost of their product. However I never ordered it. I later found out it was my girlfriend who thought she was ordering a trial sample. Needless to say the fine print has them charging me Upwards around $200 if not canceled within 14 days. Again I knew nothing of this and my card is obiviously not in my girlfriends name, so they never received the proper permission to charge my card. I called and was hung up on (and believe me when I say I wasn't threatenng or even mad yet) I just wanted them to do the right thing and refund the money they had debited. I offered to send the product back and explained my situation. After 3 calls/attempts to reason with them they said if i would drop the allegations and not report it to the fraud dept. with the bank they'd refund half. Keep in mind my bank account is now down to $20 and with 4 kids and bills coming I needed some money to feed everyone. So I accepted their offer to have the money (half) put in my accoun that day. Never happened. Called back and now its 10 business 10 days which is the same (roughly) amount of time that I could have receieved a full refund had I returned the product, but you see I was in a bind. Moral of the story is they offer a trial/sample for shipping cost only to charge you a ridiculous amount of money if you dont read or remeber the fine print, and make it impossible to get your money back. It must happen so often that their protocal is to offer half your money back as long as the person agrees to have the stuation come to an agreeable resolution on a recorded line. They also openly admitted charging my card without my permission in fact with someone elses name on the shipping??Clearly they are luring people in and trying to stick them for as much as possible and get out staying within a gray area to justify their actions.

Thrive Extreme — Garcinia Cambogia

My teenage daughter made the huge error of signing up for a "free" trial of this product. We were unaware of...

Thrivextreme Health — Extreme difficulty cancelling auto billing

Ordered "free trial" of Garcinia (shiping $4.95) Then found out the "free trial offer" was attached to...

Thrive Extreme Health — fraudulent charges

They tell you they are sending you a trial offer at a reduced rate. What they don't tell you is that...

Thrivextreme — Fraudulent Charges

On 12/22/2014 I purchased a free trial sample of Garcinia Cambogia for only $ 5.97 shipping and handling. I...

Thrive ExtremeI suddenly got the order, which I bought 9 month ago

I ordered cleanse from the company Thrive Extreme, but I placed this order 9 months ago. I already forgot about it, but these jerks suddenly send it and started to take money from my account. At the beginning, they charged me for small sum, but later they started to take more and more. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

ThriveextremeScam, they took money and vanish

I ordered samples from the company Thriveextreme. It was the worst experience, ‘coz they took money for the postage and provided confirmation email, but after that they simply vanished. No one provided order, and when I tried to contact them, all my emails were returned back, ‘coz their mail box was full. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Thrive Extreme HealthSeller didn't inform to cancel subscription

My mother in law ordered the free trial for me, only paying shipping. I received the order in my house and began to take it. a few weeks later my mother in law contacts me asking if I had ordered more because they charged her $60+ dollars more. I told her I would call and have things sorted out, and I called and spoke with this clueless rep on April 28th, I explained the situation to him and he kept saying that there was something in the website that said if we didn't call to cancel after 14 days they would continue to send them and charge full price, I told him I never received any bottles and that I was not going to pay for something i didn't physically have in my hands. He said that the only way i could get my money back was if I got the bottles and send them back, and with a confirmation # that he provided me with I would be able to then send them back and get my money back. That sounded simple and easy enough. Since I last spoke to them its been over a month and never received any bottles.. Today I called and they told me something completely different. I will not be getting my money back and/or the supposed bottles they were going to mail a month ago in order for me to return them... Their tactics are so disgusting and I am filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau right now. I hope they shut down that company and I hope that they go to jail for scamming people they way they have been doing... their website isn't even legit, if you click on any link, it redirects you to the home page. Also no address on there to contact>?? Only a phone number? Very Sketchy indeed, Beware of this company.

Rosana T

• Pr
            Prisca1 Aug 01, 2014

This tactic is unlawful and is considered wire fraud, contact your local police and file a complaint, and then get a copy of the report and give it to your credit card company, and they will put your money back and investigate. Also go to your local news station, because Thrive is offering business opportunities, so they may do a consumers beware program about them.

• Da
            David Juliana Sep 11, 2014

This company did the absolute same thing to me. When I called and complained they offered to sell me the products at 65 percent off. I told them that I didn't want to do business with anyone that has this type if work ethics. I would avoid this company like the plague. I will also be reporting them up to the better business bureau.

• Ms
            Msantangelo Sep 23, 2014

Same thing exactly and I called on the 14th day and they said they would cancel the account but will still charge me for the "FREE TRIAL" . I told the woman, who sounded like she was from India that today is the 14th day and I do not want to be charged. She said that I would be and I told that I will call my bank and have the charge removed and will also try to help other people avoid your company like to plague.

maemeb Oct 23, 2014

I also have been scammed, I ordered the free trial orders for the Garcinia Cambogia and the Mango Cleanse, paiding the shipping of $5.95 each. I got confirmation that my order would be delivered within 7 days, however I did not receive the order until 12 or 13 days later. I placed order on 9/12/14 and received the shipments on 9/24 or 9/25/14 in separate shipments. No paperwork came along with the orders. I submitted a cancellation on Oct. 7th and they acknowledged my cancellation, however when I received my credit card statement I was billed $75.68 for the Garcinicia Cambogia and $86.57 for the Mango Cleanse. I immediately contacted the company and the representative advised that I did not cancel within the 14 days. I told them that no paperwork or information was given to state that I had to cancel within 14 days of my order. The advertisement was for a "free trial offer", I did not receive any further shipments, so if it's a free trial, why was I charged? The customer representative only offer to refund me 25% of each charge, which I am still opposed, but I did not refuse it. I advised them that I would still dispute these charges and give them bad reviews and she answered "who will you complained to". Very smug customer service that is not willing to refund your money and very arrogant stating that the 14 day cancellation policy is on the website and also in the "terms & conditions" link. Their Mango Cleanse also states "30 day Money Back Guarantee" also...and in both advertisements it states "Fourteen days after your order if you are happy with the product you will be billed the discounted price of $69.71 and will continue to receive monthly shipment sof Pure Garcinicia Cambogia Extract that will be billed to you automatically, to ensure your product is delivered. To cancel automatic delivering and billing, please contact us any time"

Please beware of these so call "free trial" offers. I am still fight with my credit card company about this company's deceptive practices.

Maeme B.

• Al
            Alyse B. Nov 28, 2014

I just have filed a complaint with the Utah BBB. I authorized only the trial size Garcinia Cambogia, with a link to this company attached to a video with Dr. Oz extolling the benefits of the product. The automatic windows on the site were such that the pop up for Cleanse, which I did not want, was added to my order when I closed that window. The confirmation emails stated only that the Garcina Cambodia and unwanted Cleanse were ordered. There was no statement that if I did not return the trials, I would be charged an additional fee. When my Visa arrived, I found the charges for the trial, along with an additional charge of &86.94. When I called the company to have the charge removed, I was told that I should have seen (and printed out) some website warning that we will be charged this additional outrageous sum if the product is not returned. I also discovered the company goes by three names -- Pure Life Services on the Visa statement, Thrive Extreme Health on the website and Summit Venture Marketing when I asked the rep on the phone for the real name of the company so that I could look them up to file my complaint. I stated that I want no further products from the company. I told her also that I was filing a complaint for the duplicity in the confirmation statements.

• Mi
            Mikeleemi Feb 20, 2015

This Company should be shut down!

Thrive Extreme Health — Seller didn't inform to cancel the further subscriptions

We ordered some stuff from the company Thrive Extreme Health and received it on time. But the seller charged...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices