Thrive Extreme HealthSeller didn't inform to cancel the further subscriptions

D

We ordered some stuff from the company Thrive Extreme Health and received it on time. But the seller charged us again after 2 weeks and provided another order. My husband contacted them and told to return money, but the seller refused and told that we didn’t cancel the subscription. But we didn’t sign for other products. The company is crap. Please leave comments if you have the same situation as I have.

• Co
    Connie Newsom Aug 09, 2015

I canceled this product and received cancelation notices from them. They did not honor the cancelation notices and charged me without sending the product. They are crooks and should be prosecuted by the attorney general. All the people that have complained can't be wrong. Don't order anything from them they will overcharge and cheat you.

• Co
    Connie Newsom Aug 09, 2015

I canceled this productand received emails from them stating they canceled it then didn't honor the cancelation and charged me anyway without ever sending me the product. This company is run by a bunch of crooks and should be put out of business by the attorney general. All these people can't be wrong.

• Ta
    TamieT Jun 26, 2015

The same thing happened to me. My husband and I each order a 14 day trial where you just pay the shipping. Two weeks later now I look on my bank account and see they have charged me $77 and $86. When contacted they said that I agreed to cancel within 14 days or I would be charged full price. I never agreed to anything like that. She agreed to refund me 50% but would not do anything else for me. So now I am out a total of $175. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Ro
    Rodriguez Ana May 29, 2015

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THIS COMPANY SUCKS! They said trial bottles for 4.95 and 5.87! Is not true! I called to get my money back and they refused to. I ended up paying 77.84 for 1 anf 86.94 fot the other and they dont work!

• Ka
    kadaken Apr 20, 2015

this company is garbage. They won't produce tracking numbers for reshipments, management makes excuses not to talk to you. I ordered a product on January 30th and still haven't received it today at April 20th. They keep telling me they are reshipping it, but it never comes in the mail. They won't provide any confirmation for the reshipment or any evidence that it's been done. On top of that, they tried to charge me another 70 bucks for another shipment that comes after the initial two week trial. Luckily I got wise to them when I couldn't find information on the business and I cancelled my card. I suggest reporting this company to the BBB as much as possible. They need to be wiped off the face of the Earth before they scam any other people who are genuinely trying to take their healthy seriously.

norcal mare Apr 16, 2015

i had a similar experience. i ordered the trial only. never gave a credit care number. now they have sent me to collections??? when i tried calling the phone number for collections, it's just an automated system to auto pay. what do i do now??

• Ke
    KelliC Apr 15, 2015

I too have been the victim from this company. I have repeatedly told them to cancel my subscription which I did not sign up for in the first place. All the above comments are true in dealing with this company. I am in the process of filing complaint with BBB, and working with my cc company. I hope these people are shut down immediately!!!

• Yo
    You steal Feb 23, 2015

This is a major scam and need be shut down after reading many reviews I can only say the same happened to my wife and I i am saying that we should contact the governor and then the senator of Utah as well as the BBB

• Di
    Di1964 Jan 14, 2015

Thank you for the posts. The is day 10 for me. I emailed them to stop further shipments. My credit card company had also contacted me immediately on 3 other fraud charges that were posted on my account. The kind that see that starts with .99 cents, 1.07 and 3rd 10.50. I had not used this card in 6 months so obviously they are from that company. I would not trust them for anything at this point. Their products have been tossed away. Hopefully, they will not continue to send as their payor has been changed. I appreciate the warnings!

• Eb
    EBLACK Jan 05, 2015

OMG...I so wish I had read the above Complaints before placing an order. I too was sucker right along with everyone else here. The Company Names are different. The order was thru Thrive Extreme Heath.com - I was billed for the shipping on the Free Trail at 4.95 & 5.97 then charged $9.63 from Healthy CMP 86692 -Then on 12/17 charged $77.84 from [protected] AFRIC - Charged Again on 1/1/15 for $77.84 - (I was only ever shipped the Trail Bottles) this is Total CRAP! I've already contacted my Bank and will be filing a Dispute against these charges to get my Money back. I've Cancelled my Debit Card and getting a New one. Please be ware of these SCAM Companies !!!

• Le
    Lemmings Jan 05, 2015

I ordered the Garcinia and received it fairly quickly. I was aware of the 14 day trial and made sure to read the fine print which I always do before buying anything. After receiving the bottle, I started using the product. I did notice the $69 charge from my credit card which I had expected. However, due to health conditions, my doctor advised me not to take any additional supplements. So unfortunately, I was not able to see the results I would have liked. I quickly called the number on the website and had no problem canceling any future orders. My only regret was that I wish I would have consulted with my doctor about my health conditions before I signed up for the trial. Just make sure to read the terms and conditions as you should before buying anything online.

• Ke
    kellnick Dec 12, 2014

Same experience for me. I ordered on 11/28 (at 7:08pm) and didn't even get the product until 12/8. After using for just 2 days, I have had extreme gastric distress and my physician has recommended I not take it anymore. Interesting that the terms & conditions did not reflect the 14 day trial starts before you even get the product!!! The email I received had nothing but a phone number, hours of operation and my order number - no link to a website, no reiteration of the terms & conditions. Not even a mention of exactly what my trial was. The hours stated they were open until 11pm M-F, so I tried calling last night. No one answered the phone. Today, of course, is day 15, if you go by my purchase date, though it should still be 14 when you consider my order was placed so late in the day. And, of course, they stated the terms & conditions allow them to bill on day 13!!! I asked for a copy of the terms to be sent and Zachary indicated they can't do that. But, he assures me that I accepted them and they clearly stated the trial starts the moment you pay and not the moment you actually start the product - which I would like to believe is not only unethical (business-wise) but possibly not quite legal. He initially tried to talk me though decreasing my dosage and sticking it out, and I asked him if he wanted to pay for my doctor bills? After a lot of runaround, he stated they WOULD NOT refund the purchase price they had charged on day 13, which was literally the 2nd day I had the product, but due to my medical reaction, he offered me a 25% refund. Oohh. I went back to the website to review their terms and conditions and low and behold, I can't find anything about the 14 day trial, or backing up the statements he claimed the terms & conditions made.

By the way, due to the medical reaction, I did some research on their chemical compounds and their blend of ingredients shows that the amount of garcinia cambogia is less then ideally effective, and the inclusion of calcium carbonate can actually cancel out the garcinia cambogia. Essentially, it's a placebo.

• Sb
    sb103164 Dec 04, 2014

Same for me!!! I just noticed the pending charge on my checking card. Called and got the same line you all have received, except mine was a 14-day trial. I ordered on 11/20, contacted them on 12/4 and this is day 15!! WTH? Asked to speak with a Supervisor multiple times and was told they were all busy. Insisted on holding and was told I couldn't. "Frankie" needed to keep his line open. Also...was told I checked a box agreeing to their terms and conditions and therefore no way, no how were they going to budge on refunding money. I just went back to their online website and I do not see a box to check. Did anyone else see this or do this??? I've canceled my check card and will fight the charge if it does go through. I did get an immediate e-mail notifying me of my membership cancellation.

• Rs
    RSK54FISH Dec 03, 2014

My story is exactly like the previous ones. I have not been able to get a refund and was told that there is no way they were going to credit my account. I am working with my credit card company right now, but am doubtful that this is going to be resolved in my favor.

Masshole72 Nov 17, 2014

The Saga Continues:
    So last week I went though the motions of dealing with this "ThriveXtreme" company, and the nightmare of cancelling my trial orders and any future orders, once I realized that by placing these orders, I had inadvertently enrolled in their scam, AKA auto ship/enrollment program. I filed a formal complaint with the BBB division of UT, and received word back that they were unable to mail a copy of the formal complaint to the address (noted on their website), as they're "no longer in business" which is BULL, because when I checked my cc account this morning, these SOB's proceeded with charging my account the trial fee amounts ($4.95 & $5.97) despite that I cancelled the orders, and have the email cancellations to prove it (!) I called my cc company, filed a dispute, they reversed the charges, and are handing the dispute with the merchant. To protect myself further, I did decide to cancel my cc acct # and obtain a new one to avoid this merchant from charging my account again in the future, as the cc rep explained that was a definite possibility. Additionally, the merchant's name appearing on my cc statement are completely different from the company "ThriveXtrememe"I thought I was dealing with, however the only thing consistent is that all are affiliated, and operating out of UT. So, here are some other names/alias's they are using: "Innovative Health Science tel # [protected]" and "AFMANGO888-985-5327" BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT do business with this merchant, and if you have, and are in the process of disputing charges, CANCEL your cc acct with them, get new cards, and file a complaint with the BBB.. There is strength in numbers, and if the BBB continues to receive complaints, perhaps they'll finally track down the people behind this, and get them shut down!

Masshole72 Nov 11, 2014

An advert for Garcinia Cambogia and some premium cleanse came up on my PC, so I clicked on it, and got sucked in by the 'true testimonials' which then linked you to ThriveXtreme's website with their special offer of $4.95 & $5.97 for both products. Upon receiving my order confirmations, I received a 3rd from some online diet support group, confirming my "21-day free trial" ??? I didn't enroll in this, or select it, and it's from an entirely different company called Skinnycamp.com. This email also informs me that my cc will be charged $9.63/mth if I fail to cancel after the trial period. This seemed fishy and not a coincidence, so this prompted me to read ThriveXtreme's T&C's to see if there was any mention of this Skinnycamp enrollment in their fine print (there isn't) and quickly discovered that my $10 trial purchase had enrolled me in their auto-bill/ship program, where my cc would be billed $86.94 per item (!), per month (!) starting 30 days after the trial period STARTS. So folks, that means, the date of your order ThriveXtreme's invoicing clock starts ticking. I called them immediately (within 15 mins of placing the orders) to cancel both orders, explained my fault in not realizing I had enrolled in their monthly 'program' as it is noted in their T&C's page, just not in their check-out process (surprise, surprise) and also to express my dissatisfaction of being automatically enrolled in some online diet group, where I would incur yet another monthly fee. Andrew, the ThriveXtreme rep I dealt with, sounded like an automated voice system, he continually spoke over me, tried to 'sweeten' the deal by offering me a reduced monthly fee of $51 per item/per month price, claimed not to know what I was talking about in reference to the Skinnycamp.com enrollment, etc. etc.. it was the longest conversation with the most difficult person I've had to deal with in a long time. He was basically trying every tactic in the "Sales Guy 101" book to prevent me from cancelling, until I read him the Terms of Trial from their website, exercising my right to "cancel at anytime", and went on to explain that if he did not cancel the orders, my next call was going to be to the BBB. He then abruptly rattled off a cancellation code, which was followed up with 2 cancellation emails. I also contacted my cc company in an effort to alert them of this merchant, in the event any unauthorized charges 'sneak' through onto my account, as I still have concerns about that fee from the Skinnycamp.com company, due to not receiving cancellation notice from them, however as with most cc companies, they cannot do or offer help, other than to cancel your account and get you a new account number/cc to avoid any charges going through, or help you file a payment dispute should your account be charged by said merchant. I did file a formal complaint with the BBB to alert them of this business and it's less then ethical practices, and to hopefully alert /warn other consumers of this company and the scam they are running. ALWAYS read the fine print.. if it seems too good or too cheap to be true, it's probably a scam... lesson learned, and hopefully this is the end of the story..

• De
    De Meo Nov 10, 2014

All is true!!...I am in the same predicament at present with this company and their false advertising. You get the run around on every aspect of contact...The so-called customer service person I got couldn't even spell my name. I had to repeat it 7 times and she still couldn't get it right. Then she, like the idiot she is, hung up .I think the IRS should be looking at these people?

• Sp
    spookman007 Nov 09, 2014

I did try a free bottle just pay shipping 5.75 I hade to give my card info I hit submit the a message poped up for a of 77.84 enrollment fee after the fact I called visa now I have to dispute it and they have me on auto ship my wife gave me hell wish me luck.

• Ms
    M. Susie Oct 17, 2014

Same thing here. Called my card company to cancel all four payments. Now I have to fill out some form. I might call and complain to this company again.

• Sh
    Shaquita Jun 12, 2014

I have been waiting on a refund from this company for over 2 months and I just keep getting the run around. They billed me and I hadn't even received the product! Good luck

• Ro
    Rosana Todaro Jun 02, 2014

Martha Snyder, The exact same thing happened to me, only I wasn't charged that much money. I am glad you got your money back, we were not as lucky. They have a foul sales practice and I will file a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I am utterly upset.

Martha Snyder May 26, 2014

I ordered a trial bottle of Carcinia Cambogia & one of Premium Cleanse for $2.97 & $7.95 from
    Thrive Extreme (USA Health, 1484 S. State St., Salt Lake City, Utah 84115)around the 1st of March, 2014. I received them, and put them in the cabinet until I could talk to my doctor about possible drug interaction, since I am a cancer patient.
    Sat., May 24, I received another 2 bottle set of these in the mail that I knew I had not ordered. I checked my credit card statement, and surprise, surprise! I had been charged with $69.71 on April 2, $78.62 on April 10, $75.68 on May 19, and $86.57 on May 21!
    I called them, and the customer service rep. said that I had agreed to automatic shipments by not cancelling in 14 days. I told her I had not agreed to any such thing, and could not afford such. I told her we would be talking to Chase credit card co. about this.
    At first, she said she could only refund the last two charges--after I returned the last
    2 bottles. When I made it clear that I never even received anything for the two April charges, she said they could refund 50% of that, also. Finally, after more talk, and her talking to someone else, she said they could
    refund it all.
    So I am returning the 2 bottles I received last, and will just have to wait and see if they really do refund all $310.58. If not, we will be talking to Chase. They are very good about taking care of fraudulent charges.