three pots, texaco gas stationpoor customer skills

N

i arrived as i do every morning at the petrol station with full intentions to pay for my fuel, unfortunately after i had filled up my vehicle, i realized i had left my form of payment at a previous destination. I look at my self as an honest person and being that i entered the kiosk armed with an apology and willing to take part in the next procedure in which your company policy recomended. After explaining and apologizing on my own stupidity about the issue with a member of the three potts texaco gas station staff named Ragu, i received the most OFFENSIVE, RUDE and INSULTING reply i have EVER come across. who is this person to lay judgement on me telling me i quote, ''had no intentions on paying for the fuel''. i had to wait for the manager to come to the site from his house which took over half an hour, because the member of staff had not been shown the procedure on how to resolve the problem. he also told me i was not allowed to leave the building untill he had arrived. I run my own business with a lot of responsibility's and to loose an hour in time can be a huge loss of earnings. because of this i will be considering taking my personal and business vehicles else where for fuel.

Thank you for your time.

Mr N P Hoggins