Thrash Aviation Inc.scam

L

This is really a bad scam.Please don't fall for this.It will cost you hard earned money in the end.thanks, linda hope all of you shreaded those checks.

• Bi
    billy craighead Mar 16, 2009

thrash aviation
    i really was hoping that this is a scam i even called after i got the check and was told to deposit the check thiis check looks so real is it fact a real check someone let me know please

• Sh
    Sharon Mar 31, 2009

I also got a check in the mail today. It is dated 03/25/2009 from Community Bank in Brandon, Mississippi for $4, 993.00. The check is drawn on the account of Thrash Aviation, Inc. I called the number and they simply told me to cash it and call them tomorrow so they can tell me where to send the money. The contact person is Linda Armstrong and the Marketing Manager is Ms. Green. I will likely report them to the BBB. Times are too hard to fall for such a blatant scam. I need money but I refuse to be stupid.

• To
    tommy Apr 02, 2009

my parents go one too. but the bank is Enterprise Bank in Clayton, MO. It's for $4993. They said to send them $2995 to pay for the taxes and they will send me a $245k check after that.

i honestly thought the check looked 100% real too. damn these people.

• Pe
    Peggy Apr 06, 2009

We just got a check on April 6, 2009 for the amount 4, 993.00 from Thrash Aviation. We found out that this is a scam from going online to look up this company because we tried to call them and as soon as it connected it said goodbye. The letter told us to contact Linda Armstrong and Mary Green the promotion manager. The check said Bank of America in Modesto, CA. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. One of the comments said that times are to hard to try and scam people out of their hard earned money and I agree. This supposed check looks a 100% real so if you recieve one of these checks please do not fall for it.

• Da
    Daniell Apr 07, 2009

My parents just received the same check from Thrash Aviation for the amount of 4, 993.00. The check said Bank of America in Modesto, CA. The check looks 100% real too! So if you get the same one DON'T OPEN IT!!!

• St
    stephanie Apr 16, 2009

I received a check too for the amount of $4, 993.00 and had a letter that included the same names that some of you mentioned. The check does look so real and when I called the number it would either say leave a message, good bye or just hang up. I truly hope no one falls for this scam, especially since the check looks so real.

• Ju
    Julie Apr 16, 2009

I received the same check on 4/15/09 for the $4, 993.00 and to contact Linda Armstrong/MAry Greene. The check is very authentic and I certainly did not fall for this, but man would I love to bust these people. The envelope that it cam in had a Canadian stamp, nio postmark and no return address...nothing. Just a white sticky lable with my name and address on it. I am spreading the word about this scam.

NOT Apr 17, 2009

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR "JERKS" LIKE THESE SCAMMERS TO REALIZE THAT "WHAT GOES AROUND,
    COMES AROUND"!!! JUST HAPPY THIS CRAP IS IN MY TRASH CAN!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!
    BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! FUNNY, THE ONE I RECIEVED WAS DATED APRILS FOOLS...NO FOOL HERE! GOING TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY AND THANK JESUS!!! MARY GREEN...NOT!

mark francis Apr 17, 2009

I got the exact same letter. I just hope no one is stupid enough to fall for that. Most banks should check the routing number and you would then see the whole thing is totally fake.

• Ji
    Jim Apr 18, 2009

I also recieved this same type of mailing this week. I took the check to my local Bank of America and they looked up the check # and confirmed that it was not valid and this was a scam. They suggested that I contact the police and file a report. I called the police and they simply told me to throw it away. How can these scam artists get caught and do some serious jail time if the authorities do not want to investigate?
    Jim

• Go
    Gordon May 01, 2009

I just got my check and decided to look up the name online. Amazing how I can't find the company anywhere. Thanks to you ppl on this blog at least I know for certain that this is a scam. If you want it investegated correctly go to FBI because this is over multi state which is federal not local. That's why local police tell you to throw it away. Hope this helps a few ppl in what to do.

Christina G May 01, 2009

I rec'd this today and knew it was a scam even though the check looked so real. I too wish to thank you all for posting your complaints so that people can see what kind of scams are going on. I wish something could be done.

• Te
    Terry May 06, 2009

I just happen to get mines today because i had move and my step father brought it me at my new address. And when I opened it up I though this can't be real. I was calling everyboby I could think of asking question. And of course nobody new anything. Then that when I decieded to look THRASH AVAITATION. I thought that I really have finally won something. Now that has busted my bubble. But am really glad that god give the knowledge to stop and think before I did something I will regret later.

• Be
    be aware of new crooks Jul 17, 2011

New Scams in UK and Pakistani companies started with new shape. 2007 company started in UK called UK International Airline by Khaliq based in Sheffield, which been cought in scams with CAA, banks and travel agents now they have started different companies called Tigra group and EABA group. EABA pretend to be aviation Investors (not even registerd co) they trapp the new start up companies and give them fake documents and bank letters and ask the money from them to start process. with him few his Ex employs as well involved called farid Safvi and tahir Ali, they put dummy people infront of this game with name Munir Piracha who pretend to be CEO of EABA group UK. They also go to Pakistan and India for this kind of frouds and take interviews of people and take 100, 000 rupees to give them jobs but nothing happens. I warn all the people links with this names and companies to make sure before the put any money toward these people, wish you all good luck and be carefull, I lost some money so I know how much with regretting later.