ThomMcAnShoes

L

I bought a pair of Thom Mcan shoes in July from K Mart, they have the new Poron 4000 Lifetime comfort soles. I wore them off and on during winter, went to clean to put away for summer and noticed that the new Poron inner sole has fallen to pieces. Took them back to K Mart but they would not do anything.
This would have to have been my7th pair of these shoes over the years

Now they are my last because the Poron 4000 Lifetime Comfort olny lasts about 6weeks

Jodi Zastrow Feb 09, 2011

I have bought ThomMcAn (Daron) leather upper and balance man made material black shoes, size 10 at K'Mart. Both shoes have cracked on the bottom in the same spot. This is my third pair within 2 months that have done the same cracking in the same spot. I love the shoes for support, looks. I have had foot surgery and these are good for support.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices