This Place is a ZooBad business practice

I bought a stuffed collie plush from thisplaceisazoo.com.

After enough time had passed that I couldn't PayPal dispute [I allowed 6-8 weeks for delivery, and then some], I emailed the customer service email to ask where my stuffed animal was.

Waited and... I didn't receive a response.

To date, it has been nearly a year and still no collie, still no email reply. If you or your kids like stuffed animals, I would recommend taking your business far, far away from thisplaceisazoo.com.