Things RememberedRude Employees

S

"What are you doing?!!" was how I was greeted by a store employee when I picked up a snow globe, I was shopping for a Mothers Day gift.
I should have left the store right then and there but didn't, so after I inquired about a free engraving with purchase offer that was going on in another Things Remembered not to far away, they denied it and called the store to ask about it, in front of me of course and then accused me of lying about it. I didn't buy anything from them at that point, even though I thought I had found the perfect Mothers Day gift and was ready to buy.
Their attitude towards me from the Beginning was very upsetting, belittling, and borderline racist.
@Things Remembered Fashion Square Mall Orlando Florida. Two white, one blonde one brunette 40+older women. 04-29-11

-Shurie

• Sh
    Shelly N May 02, 2011

Hi Shurie, I am sorry for the experience you encountered in one of our Things Remembered Stores. Please call our Customer Care Department at 1.866.516.8474 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm EST so we can help with the issue. Thank you!!

• zastrow Apr 30, 2011