TheWigs.comUnauthorized billing

THEWIGS.COM (not to be mistaken with WIGS.COM as they are a very good company!) is a ripoff and scams their online customers with lies! I discussed with them 3 times on the telephone to ensure that I was purchasing a platinum/warm blonde frosted human hair wig. They ensured me that I would love it! When it arrived it was a dull, dirty dishwater brown colored wig. I called them they gave me a return number and I shipped it back to them. They originally charged me $13 in shipping for a very small box which included a very lightweight wig (from Calif to Washington state). I returned the wig and shipping only cost me $6. THEWIGS.COM wouldn't accept the package as they said the return number wasn't on the outside of the box which they never told me to do, however I included the number inside the box with the purchase order form and the wig. I then returned the wig again with the number on the outside of the box and they told me there was nothing they could do unless I wanted to pay a $75 restock fee and I'd also have to pay $400 for the wig because the wig sale was off.
Needless to say, I was very unhappy as I paid for shipping 3 times, received an unsatisfactory wig, the customer service people were rude to me, and I'm stuck with a $350 bill and a wig that my dog won't even play with!

Sincerely,
A very dissatisfied THEWIGS.COM consumer.

AndreaNora May 06, 2011

This was @ THEWIGS.COM BTW ^^ We spoke to the bank and we are not mistaken, we did get charged twice by them & now they won't answer any of my EMails or my husbands, or any phone calls.

AndreaNora May 06, 2011

I purchased a wig in the amount of $59.90 including shipping which was charged on MAY 3'RD & send 2 receipts in my E MAIL. On May 3'rd I personally watched the amount of $59.90 get taken out of my Husbands BANK ACCOUNT. May 5'th - Another charge in the amount of $59.90 was taken out and left us in the HOLE with a 25.00 charge from our bank! I keep calling, it's Friday, and keep getting an automated machine! They thought we wouldn't notice the money and the extra charge. We're in the hole now!