Thenest.comRude customer service

J

This is a webite opereted by the wedding website: The Knot.

I placed an order on this website for a personalized baby outfit for a friend.

Two weeks had passed and I heard nothing from the company. The online "tracking" info showed "order in process" and no update - so I sent an email to customer service asking the status. No reply. I called a day later - no answer at the number. I sent another email - no reply. I called again - finally someone answered - gave me a tracking number - then the tracking number turned out to be wrong. I sent another email asking for the correct tracking number and the status of the order. At this point, I am thinking that this business is not even legit. In my email I complained that the price of the item is not showing significantly lower on the website and I still have no order status - terrible customer service and terrible first time customer experience. I recieved and email FIANLLY stating "We see that you called today and have already been helped" There were several back and forth emails - all of which had a very rude tone from the Customer Service rep.

NEVER ORDER FROM THEM - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!