TheFridgeFilterShop.com Logo

TheFridgeFilterShop.com

Having problems with TheFridgeFilterShop.com?

TheFridgeFilterShop.com Customer Service Contacts

229, Whittington Road
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - N228YW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TheFridgeFilterShop.com Customer Service. Initial TheFridgeFilterShop.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TheFridgeFilterShop.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TheFridgeFilterShop.com. Discuss the issues you have had with TheFridgeFilterShop.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Thefridgefiltershop.comA complete rip off

These guys never shipped my order, but their filters they send everyone who kind of uses their subscription service works perfectly.
But there is one fact: I never subscribed. Speaking of my order, I have no clue why they don't send it. I tried to find it out but got no answer, looks like their customer service doesn't exist at all. They are only ok with sending their stupid filters to everyone.

Thefridgefiltershop.complease stay away from thefridgefiltershop

Please stay away from TheFridgeFilterShop and do not buy anything from them, they are scammers and don't deliver orders.
    We had the same bad experience as everybody else, we paid for our filter but never received it.
    They charged our card but did not provide any payment confirmations which seemed strange, but we decided to wait and see what happens next.
    Then we decided to contact them to inquire about our order status but they did not reply. We called and emailed many times but were not able to reach them!
    This site is a complete scam, don't waste your money!

TheFridgeFilterShopbad experience

I have purchased a filter from www.thefridgefiltershop.com and several days later I received a message stating the filter was on its way. Several days passed and I received another email saying there was a problem with delivery and that there was something wrong about my address. I contacted customer service immediately and asked them to cancel my order and they agreed. They promised I'll get my money back, but three weeks already passed and still nothing. I called many times and each time they asked me to be patient. Very poor customer support and very slow service. I will never buy anything from this TheFridgeFilterShop.

TheFridgeFilterShopthefridgefiltershop is a scam and should be shut down

Ordered a fridge filter from TheFridgeFilterShop back in April and received nothing yet. It is now mid June and it seems like they forgot about me and I'll never get anything.
        Numerous times I have tried to reach these guys and nothing.
        First they did reply and I got nothing but empty promises. They said that my item was out of stock and that they need about two weeks to get another one. I was ready to wait extra few weeks but I can't wait for ages!
        Wanted to cancel my order but since they are ignoring me it is not possible.

www.thefridgefiltershop.comthey haven't refunded me for wrong filters

I needed filters for my water dispenser. I ordered from the website www.thefridgefiltershop.com, because it was mentioned that these filters were in stock. Finally, I received the order, but the seller sent me wrong filters, which weren’t compatible with the dispenser. I bought another and asked the seller to return money back, but they still haven’t transferred money back. Terrible services and company.

Thefridgefiltershop.comThe phones and e-mail are not replied

We have made an order on 26/9/2012 and the filters still have not arrived. Also it is impossible to contact them. The phones and e-mail are not replied.