The Zaken Corporation - Tiran ZakenDoes it work?

S

After MUCH research on this company, I decided to give it a try (only because I knew that all thoes website that have bad info on Zaken only post thoes bad reviews to get you to buy their program). Anyway back to the point, I called up Zaken, paid $164 to become a member and once I recieved the course I called up a coach that was assigned my personal coach right away. They told me all I needed to do was call up some companies going out of business (and in our economy that was easy). So after two rejected samples finally I found a product that I thought they would really be intersted, so I mailed it in. My first deal was closed about three months ago, not only was my course refunded for $164 I made an extra $1, 450 :). So far I have closed 4 deals with Zaken and I dont planing on stoping or quiting this program. All I have to say is "THANKS ZAKEN!!!"