The Wash Tub Carwashrude and crappy service

S

Well, I went to get my car wash since I had a coupon. Then man taking my 'order' was nice and I asked 'do I pay now or wait till later."
"You can pay later but we close at 6pm."
It was 5:10 or 15.
"okay, Im gonna walk to sonic and be rightback."
I walked to sonic and when I saw my car pull out of the 'washtub' to be dried off, I walked back to the wt, 20 minutes before its closing time.

FYI, I had the basic wash vaccum and opt for the car sent and polishing and only armand hammer on the dashboard.

I went to go pay and I tried the back door and it was locked. I looked through the window to see a janator cleaning the floor, along with 2 female worked* who both gave me ugly looks*

I told them that I needed to pay and they ignored me and continued to talk amoungst themselves. The janator turned and locked the top lock of the door and smiled at me.
Okay, that was rude.

I walked up to the guy drying my car and asked about paying 'you pay inside."
"I assume that but theyre closed since they wont let me in."
He looked at his watch and said 'nah uh, we got 2o minutes."
So he knocked on the door and the janator opened and glared at me.
"'she needs to pay and he tells me go ahead."
The janator slams the door in MY FACE!
what a ###.
He finaly exits and tells everyone 'dont let the cow in."
"Excuse me?'
"You heard me." said the old WETBACK janator, which I do call him.
I tell the guy drying my car that no one will let me in to pay.
"well its free just make sure its a good tip."
Aww how nice. ^_^
But wait.
I get in the car and start it up and guess what?
The radio is on full blast and I cover my ears while Everyone laughs at me. No apology from the jerk.
So I lower it and notcie the floorpads are gone.
I point it out and he goes to look for them and cant find them.
I also notice that he added a flowersent that didnt request that made me sneeze uncontrollably.
"I figured youd like it, "he said.
"Id preferd you not too, even if I not request it." i said no car sent and he did, they charge for that you know?
I aslo noticed my leather seats were wet b/c SOMEONE was playing with the skylight and left them opened.
So, as he held his hand for a tip I shut the door and drove off.

Thinking back I knew it was a mistake to take my car there and they service terrible and SUCKED!!
Though the wash was free Id never return to there establishment again.
listen to my warnings and maybe youd be lucky to not experience crappy service.
Honestly, I always felt people were being rude to employees but now I see why.
You guys suck.
Forget anyresponce from their complaints page., this is the way to go if you want to piss someone off, especially crappy businesses.

john1990 Jun 01, 2014

I went to the wash tub on Wurzbach and met a guy named Paul Trevino he had tattoos on his neck and I could tell that a lot of the other guys had tattoos too but could not show them what makes him so different and besides he don't even do his job right I see how he was doing my windows and it really sucked I went home and did my whole 3 all over again on the inside well thank you