The Vintage Playhouse / Amos 'N' Andy Show DVD Collection: Platinum EditionTheft - Charge My Credit Card - Do not deliver DVDs

I ordered Amos 'N' Andy movie package on 9/26/09. They charged my credit card and never sent the movies, nor responded to the many e-mails I sent requesting my movies. The phone number attached to my credit card charges /removed/ states answers with a mail voice to leave a message and then a female voice says mailbox full. It has been this way for weeks. Their "Head Quarters" address listed:
The Vintage Playhouse, LLC 3 Linden Hts, Norwalk CT, 06851 USA - Turns up nothing on Searches.
I have had my Credit Card Company - Dispute the charge and try to have this THEFT Reversed !