The Villa TraderTimeshare

S Review updated:

My parents is having the same issue. they told them that they sold their timeshare and They had to pay the fee of $1, 200.00. They charge it on their credit card. They have it heard from them since. This happen 2/20/09 this year. If anyone find a way to contact them please e-mail me at [protected]@bellsouth.net. I fax them four time and also called them many time and e-mail them also but nothing at all. I fax them that I am calling channel 7 news to report them.

More The Villa Trader Complaints & Reviews

• T
      Sep 19, 2009

The same happened to us, they took us for $2, 000. boy did we get scammed, they said they had a buyer for our timeshare and would be able to rent our available 2 weeks. We never got anything for our money and run around when you would call.

How can we dispute this?

[protected]@yahoo.com

Mar 03, 2011

En noviembre del 2008, me contacto una tal Mari y despues Jackie, querian comprar 5 semanas de bonos de Avalon (Cancun). Ellos tenian un cliente que las queria casi de inmediato, hablamos de precios y estubimos de acuerdo en todo, luedo dijeron que tenia que pagar $499.00 para empezar el proceso. Eso solo tomaria 45 dias, y luego me enviarian el cheque. Han pasodo 2 años y 3 mese y ni cheque ni llaman ni nada.

In November 2008, I contacted one such Maria and then Jackie, wanted to buy five weeks bond Avalon (Cancun). They had a client that wanted almost immediately comes to pricing and I agreed on everything, Lueder said they had to pay $ 499.00 to start the process. That alone would take 45 days, and then I send the check. 2 years and 3 months and no check or call or anything.

If it is necessary to take a legal action, I will. Contact: Luis Suman V. Panama Central America. Email: worknplay.[protected]@gmail.com

More The Villa Trader complaints