The UK Lottry International Promotion Inc.Alledged Lottery Winnings

We received a email from the above company claiming I have won 1. 316, 462.00 United Kingdom Pounds in a random selection where they got my email address from the world wide web.

The alleged draw was in The UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY draw number (#1398). They furnished me with a ref numb and asked me to contact them to claim my prize, which I did.

Now they have advised me I need to either have to come in person or they will appoint an attorney which will have signing rights on my behalf.

Their Contact details is as follows:
Mr. Wilson Mark
United Kingdom
email: wilson.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Please look into this matter and kindly advise if this is legit or fake.