Menu

The Tutoring Center Franchise Corp  -  Ongoing fraud

N
Author of the complaint
4:54 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Tutoring center franchise company is knowingly defrauding it’s franchisees. The company is intentionally leaving out important information on its fdd. The ceo is a monster and this company should be closed down for investigations. It’s a tutoring center for kids and the ceo is being accused of sex tourism. I wouldn’t let my kid around this person.

Update by Not me123
Jun 18, 2022 2:46 pm

I'm a fraudulently created account. So, there's that.

More The Tutoring Center Franchise Corp complaints & reviews

14 comments
Jun 19, 2022 3:52 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have experienced so much hostility from The Tutoring Center Franchise management since my first post and they took over my account calling it a fake since I signed up with my work email. They threatened to bury me with lawsuits so deep that I’d regret ever opening my mouth. The Tutoring Center was a big mistake on my part.

The ceo is extremely aggressive and suffers from Tourette’s Syndrome and his tiks sometimes are uncontrollable.

Thank you to complaints board for not allowing any deletion or altering complaints and comments. The most The Tutoring Center franchise can do now is hijack our accounts and call them fake.

The ceos personal actions are deeply affecting our centers to the extent of parents not feeling safe leaving their kids here and ultimately transferring them .

Jun 19, 2022 3:47 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Why won’t the ceo be straight forward with the franchisees and let us know what’s going on. It seems his business ‘trips to Africa’ are coming to bite him in the [censored] .

Jun 19, 2022 3:37 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trying to upload some files to support my claims. Complaints board, is there a way to upload large files?

Jun 19, 2022 3:33 pm

Evidence for The Tutoring Center Franchisees

Jun 19, 2022 3:50 pm

What kind?

Jun 19, 2022 2:00 pm

Thank you complaints board for this forum.

I went to The Tutoring Center Franchise some years back for a job interview. I thought I did well and the ceo told me they’ll be in touch . Few days later the CEO calls me and asks me to meet him for coffee because he had great news . I thought it was very weird at first and very unprofessional but I was desperate for a job. We met at Starbucks and he told me my interview went great and they would love to have me . I was very excited. He proceeded to tell me I just had to make him happy first before I reported to work. I asked him how so . He told me he loves black women and fantasizes to be with a beautiful slim black woman . He said if I slept with him he’d make sure my life is comfortable. I was shocked because I thought he was a man of integrity. He grabbed my hand and started caressing it.This made me extremely uncomfortable.

I told him I’ll think about it and I made an excuse to leave.

The next day I received an email from him telling me he signed up a Bebe.com account and I should shop and buy whatever I want and he’d pay for it . I didn’t respond to the emails. Few days later I had a delivery from bebes .

He would send me money through ria money and PayPal as well.

Thank you Angelina for standing up to your father .

Jun 24, 2022 2:53 am
Replying to comment of Nelly Umeh

Nelly could you please send me more information on this? I think my mom should definitely know about this.

Jun 19, 2022 12:57 pm

Jun 19, 2022 12:03 pm

H
Jun 19, 2022 9:22 am

H
Jun 18, 2022 5:24 pm

This company is becoming a joke.

Jun 18, 2022 4:40 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Tutoring center franchise trying to silence me .

Jun 18, 2022 4:16 pm

I told him I’ll think about it and I made an excuse to leave.

Thank you Angelina for standing up to this man and giving us a voice.

Jun 18, 2022 1:38 pm

Thank you complaints board for this forum.

I went to The Tutoring Center Franchise some years back for a job interview. I thought I did well and the ceo told me they’ll be in touch . Few days later Dr Thalheimer calls me and asks me to meet him for coffee because he had great news . I thought it was very weird at first and very unprofessional but I was desperate for a job. We met at Starbucks and he told me my interview went great and they would love to have me . I was very excited. Dr Thalheimer proceeded to tell me I just had to make him happy first before I reported to work. I asked him how so . He told me he loves black women and fantasizes to be with a beautiful slim black woman . He said if I slept with him he’d make sure my life is comfortable. I was shocked because I thought he was a man of integrity. He grabbed my hand and started caressing it.This made me extremely uncomfortable.

I told him I’ll think about it and I made an excuse to leave.

Thank you Angelina for standing up to this man and giving us a voice.