Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping The Trendy Chest the trendy chest order for a baby selfie drone order not received

The Trendy Chest  -  the trendy chest order for a baby selfie drone order not received

J
Author of the complaint
1:27 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The Trendy Chest ORDER # TTC13226 for NEW 720P Baby Selfie Drone for $84.99 purchased on 11/23/17 and still not received on 12/28/2017. I would like to trace the shipment status and if not yet shipped out to me then cancel the order and receive a refund. The charge has already posted to my credit card. I am Jeffrey ONeill at 22 Christina Court, Bear, DE. 19701. My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com.

3 comments
S
Dec 23, 2018 1:52 am

Grrrrrr! Who is this Mario Z?
I also placed two separate orders for these products which were not delivered and the seller is not responding to communications. Stupid me huh! Well this is unacceptable. How can a platform like Facebook enable fraudulent sellers to deceive genuine customers by taking their payments and not delivering advertised goods? This needs addressing!

W
Jun 06, 2018 7:39 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been in the same situation. I ordered two drones for my kids and they were well over the moon when I showed them the pictures. I had email communications with Mario Z but the when they were not delivered asked for a refund and then didn't receive a reply. Facebook should ban these advertisements as they are fraudulent and this makes facebook look really bad. It makes Facebook look like they want people to get ROBBED. I think Facebook should refund my money with companestion.

B
Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm

hi I seen this and I ored 2 of the drone andi didn't get mine he said its been shipped out but still didn't get it sep 4 2017 when I order it and now its 2018 jan 16 please what should I do ?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints