The Toy HuntBUYER BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE

L

I placed my order on 5/18 for my son's birthday supplies.The website states item ships within 24- 36 hours. After over a week of not receiving the item, i called their customer's service and spoke to the representative who lied and stated that my item was already shipped out. After speaking to the representative, i received an email confirmation the next day stating that my item just shipped the day of the email. I called back and let the rep from customer service know that i will reject the package once it gets to my address . She agreed to give me my full refund when they receive the package back. I rejected the package when it arrived, it was sent back, but when they received their package they refused to issue me my full refund. This company was quick to debit my money the day i placed my purchase but delayed shipping causing me to buy the birthday invitation cards from another company. my invitations where sent out late because of this company. they are very rude and unprofessional. I spoke with Kristie, the Supervisor/manager in an attempt to resolve this problem but she was not willing to help, when i asked for the owner so i can send a complaint she refused to give me a name and asked me to send a complaint to her and if i do, i will still not be getting my refund. www.thetoyhunt.com is the same as www.birthdaymania.com so buyers beware.

More The Toy Hunt Complaints & Reviews